Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC) is an Autonomous Institution of the Ministry of Health and Family Welfare, Govt. of India. IPC is created to set standards of drugs in the country. Its basic function is to update regularly the standards of drugs commonly required for treatment of diseases prevailing in this region. It publishes official documents for improving Quality of Medicines by way of adding new and updating existing monographs in the form of Indian Pharmacopoeia (IP). It further promotes rational use of generic medicines by publishing National Formulary of India. IP prescribes standards for identity, purity and strength of drugs essentially required from health care perspective of human beings and animals.
Post : Pharmacopoeial Associate - 02 posts
Applications are invited for the Pharmacopoeial Associate vacant post purely on contract basis at Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), an Autonomous organization under the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Ghaziabad, through Outsourcing Agency.
Salary : Rs. 32,000/-
Qualification : Master’s degree in Pharmacy/Chemistry/ Bio-Chemistry/or equivalent.
Desirable : Good knowledge of computers.
Experience : Minimum 0 to 03 years experience in drug testing and analysis of Active Pharmaceutical Ingredient (API) / Drug formulations, handling of modern analytical instruments, Pharmaceutical Research etc.
Age : Not exceeding 32 years
Place of Posting : Indian Pharmacopoeia Commission (IPC), Ghaziabad
• Testing and Analysis of a) active pharmaceutical ingredient and related formulations as per official compendium b) New drug substances.
• Method development and validation of drugs and pharmaceuticals.
• Review of monograph for up gradation in IP etc.
Period of engagement
The tenure of contract will be for period of one year. However, in case the work and conduct of the staff is not found to be satisfactory during the contract tenure, the services may be terminated at any time without assigning any reason thereof.
The competent authority reserves the right to increase or decrease the number of vacancies and reject/select/cancellation of all applications received without assigning any reason.
1. No TA/DA shall be paid for attending the interview.
2. It is not obligatory on the part of IPC or Manpower Outsourcing Service Agency to call for interview every candidate who possesses the essential qualification and experience. Preference may be given to the candidates who have desirable experience.
3. Experience/Age may be relaxed at discretion of the Competent Authority.
4. Interested candidates should submit their application online through Google Form with the following link
No other mode of submission of application form will be accepted.
The last date for submitting the application form is 10th May 2022
See All Other Jobs in our Database