NIAB is an autonomous and premier institute of the Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. The Institute aims to develop and harness novel and emerging biotechnological tools and applications, and take up research in cutting-edge areas for improving animal health and productivity as well as contribute to human health and welfare.
Post : Technical Assistant
NIAB, is an autonomous institute under the aegis of Department of Biotechnology, Government of India. Applications are invited from eligible candidates to fill up the following contract position for 11 months (likely to be continued) for the Transgenic facility at NIAB
No. of Posts : 1 (One)
Age : Not exceeding 35 Years
Monthly Emoluments : Rs. Upto 40,000/- Consolidated
Essential : BVSc./ B.Pharm or M.Sc. in Zoology / Biotechnology/ Biochemistry / Biomedical Science as one of the subjects, preferably with experience in embryo or cell culture, laboratory animal breeding and maintenance.
GENERAL TERMS & CONDITIONS :
1. Appointment will be made on contract for a period of 11 months with an initial probation period of six months. The contract is likely to be extended.
2. All educational, professional and technical qualification should be from a recognized Board/University.
3. The experience requirement specified above shall be the experience acquired after obtaining the minimum educational qualifications specified for the post.
4. Closing date of application will be the CRUCIAL DATE for determining eligibility with regard to age, essential qualification etc.
5. In case a large number of applications are received, in house screening will be done to limit the number of candidates to those possessing higher/relevant qualification and experience. Screening committee's decision will be final and cannot be challenged.
6. With regard to any provisions not covered in this notification, the bye laws of NIAB / Govt. of India rules / guidelines shall prevail.
7. Interim enquiries will not be entertained.
8. Amendment if any in future will be published on NIAB website only
How to apply
a) Eligible candidates are required to apply ONLINE through our website niab.org.in
b) The candidate needs to register on the website with username and password along with valid email id. Already registered candidates, may login with the existing username and password.
Last date for receipt of on-line applications : 29/04/2022 by 5 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database