Syngene International Ltd. is an innovation-focused global discovery, development and manufacturing organization providing integrated scientific services to the pharmaceutical, biotechnology, nutrition, animal health, consumer goods and specialty chemical industries around the world. Syngene’ s clientele includes world leaders such as Bristol-Myers Squibb, Baxter, Amgen, GSK, Merck KGaA and Herbalife.
Post : Associate Scientist/Senior Associate Scientist, Viral Testing
The role is responsible to support and Perform the viral clearance studies in GLP Laboratory.
• Knowledge and understanding of Virology and viral assays.
• Well verse with Cell culture and molecular virology techniques.
• Experience of Leading the team of scientist.
• Understanding of quality management system and Compliance: - Standard operating procedure, change controls, deviations, CAPA.
• Knowledge of Good Documentation Practices, data integrity.
• Knowledge of method development and validation.
• Qualification of Equipments.
• Knowledge of Good Laboratory practices.
• Knowledge of Regulatory guidelines on cell based and molecular assays.
• Possess the knowledge and exposure to Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) practices.
• Follow Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS) requirements at all times in the workplace ensuring individual and lab/plant safety.
• Attend training on Environment, Health, Safety, and Sustainability (EHSS)
• Master’s degree in Biotechnology, Virology, Microbiology, Immunology
• 9-12 years of relevant experience
• Knowledge of Bioassay
• Confident to talk to clients/ customers
• Working in the role of study director in GLP laboratory
• Management of GLP studies
• Understanding of virus clearance and downstream process.
• Good communication skills.
Experience : 9-12 years
Qualification : M.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Viral Testing
End Date : 10th May, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database