Ribosome Research Centre Private Limited is a leading, Gujarat-based Contract Research Organization providing a wide range of non clinical research services aimed to deliver to a spectrum of industries like Pharmaceuticals, Herbals, Bulk drugs, Chemicals, Agro-chemicals, Medical devices, Food and cosmetics manufacturers. The research facility has employed state-of-the-art facility across its landscape spread over 100,000 sq ft in an 8 acre campus.
Post : Scientist
1. Project Execution
• Work with minimal level of supervision.
• Prioritize and manage own work schedule to timely meet project milestones and deadlines.
• Document, organize and provide concise periodic verbal and written reports on project progress.
2. Scientific Support
• Provide scientific advice to all levels of the organization and make scientifically accurate assessments of technologies, processes, products and potential projects as required.
• Participate in cross functional technical teams as required to deliver on projects and to resolve technical issues.
• Interact with other R&I staff and product developers to gain support for and involvement in projects.
• Manage day to day running of chemistry laboratory, purchase of consumables and capital items.
• Assist in managing the relationship with external contract R&D and manufacturing partners.
4. Write, follow and maintain ISO procedures as they pertain to the Chemistry laboratory and process development.
The Research Scientist position requires an experienced synthetic organic chemist with outstanding laboratory skills and strong practical knowledge of product isolation and separation techniques, as well as analytical chemistry. The purpose of this position is primarily to practically execute on various flavor chemical research projects and lead process development from laboratory through to commercial scale by working as part of scale-up and commercialization teams. A secondary purpose is to work with all other Research and Innovation (R&I) teams in creative problem solving and pro-actively planning new innovative ingredients and technologies.
Experience : 5+
Qualification : PhD/M.Sc/M Pharm-Organic chemistry
Location : Kim, Surat
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Salary : Rs 50000 to 100000
End Date : 10th May,2021
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
Ribosome Research center
See All Other Jobs in our Database