Gariaband District is one of the nine new districts formed in Chhattisgarh, operational from January 1, 2012, ceremonially launched by Chief Minister Dr. Raman Singh on January 11, 2012. Gariaband district was carved out of Raipur district and has its headquarters at Gariaband town. Dhamtari and Mahasamund are the neighbours district. The district covers an area of 5822.861 sq.km. is full of natural resources. “Parry” and “Sodhur” river flows north from here and makes “Triveni Sangam” Rajim together. By building Orissa state border flows “Tel River”. Rajim is a famous pilgrimage center of the district, which is also called robert. Every year a “Kumbh Mela” is held from Magh Purnima to Maha Shivaratri.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 02
Qualification : Degree of Diploma in Pharmacy & Registration in Pharmacy Council.
Salary : Rs 16500/-
Terms and Conditions
1. The above post is completely temporary. The posting will be done for the next 03 months. In view of the status of Covid-19, the service period can be increased as per the instructions of higher office as required.
2. Qualified eligible candidate of Chhattisgarh State will be served. On receipt of more applications than the post number, the candidate will be selected to take the service on the basis of merit.
3. Priority will be given to the original residents of the district for taking service on the above posts. In case the eligible natives of the district are not found, work / service will be taken from the candidate of the other district.
4. No leave of any kind will be eligible during the work / service period.
5. Honorarium will be payable one time per month. Apart from this, no other type of allowance / facility will be payable.
6. Contract appointment can be terminated at any time by giving notice to the selected candidate after appearing in the work. Similarly, the said candidate will have to give a month's notice before resigning, otherwise one month's salary should be deposited by him.
Send your PDF Application Form to E-Mail Id : firstname.lastname@example.org Last Date 17th April, 2021
See All Other Jobs in our Database