Ulhasnagar is a municipal town and the headquarters of the Tahsil bearing the same name. It is a railway station on the Mumbai-Pune route of the Central Railway. Ulhasnagar, a colony of migrants in the aftermath of Partition, is 43 years old. Situated 58 Kms from Mumbai, the once-barren land has developed into a rich town of Thane district. Originally, known as Kalyan Military transit camp, Ulhasnagar was set up especially to accommodate 6,000 soldiers and 30,000 others during World War II. There were 2,126 barracks and about 1,173 housed personals.
The following posts will be filled on contract basis from the draft list subject to the conditions and conditions mentioned below as per the requirements by preparing a provisional draft quality list of the candidates for the posts mentioned through direct interview.
No of Posts : 06
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Register in Maharashtra Pharmacy Council
Salary : Rs 30,000/-
Terms and Conditions:
1) This advertisement is a draft quality list and as per the requirement i.e. as per the requirement of NMC, the required number of posts will be appointed on contract basis from the draft quality list.
2) The period for the above post is 06 months or till the effect of Corona (Covid-19) ends whichever happens earlier.
3) Must be interested in working with social commitment at the field level and should be able to work physically.
4) As the appointment is temporary, the candidates will be selected according to the local situation and needs. In addition, no inquiries should be made over the phone.
5) Age limit: The age of the open category candidate should not be more than 40 years on the date of Publish. And for backward class candidates, the age limit will be relaxed after 5 years. Right to relax these conditions for posts with low response.
6) Only the above educational qualifications and experience will be required.
7) It will be mandatory for the appointed candidates to serve Covid-19 patients.
8) This position is entirely contractual.
9) Contract appointments for this post will be made through Objective Assessment method through walk in interview.
10) Candidates are required to appear for the interview along with the original documents of eligibility and experience, four passport size photos and a set of certified copies of the original documents. Eligible candidates will be interviewed after scrutiny of preliminary documents. If the number of eligible candidates for the interview is very large, then 1-2 interviews will not be conducted considering the quality of the last year marks of the minimum academic qualification of the eligible candidates.
11) For proof of date of birth of the candidate, it is necessary to attach the attested copy of the birth certificate or the attested copy of the certificate of passing the examination in the schools where the date of birth is recorded.
12) Applications of candidates who do not hold the prescribed qualifications will be deemed ineligible if the applications filled in full or incorrectly are not attached to the attested true copy of the required certificate in respect of what, educational qualification, marks, caste certificate, experience etc.
13) Appointed candidates will be appointed on contract basis after signing the agreement in the prescribed format.
14) All the candidates should be present for the interview at their own cost. There will be no travel allowance, daily allowance, breakfast, meals, accommodation etc. and you have to do it yourself.
15) As the above posts are purely contractual, there will be no right to ask for permanent appointment to this post.
16) Candidates to be appointed from the draft merit list (panel) need to apply immediately.
17) The Head of Department shall have the power to decide the nature of work for the above post.
18) No correspondence will be given in case of disqualified candidates.
19) All rights regarding appointment to the called candidate are given by Hon. Municipal Commissioner has reserved it for himself. No one can make any claim about this.
20) The applicant will not be able to make any claim regarding the possibility of more or less change in the number of posts. The Commissioner, Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation, Ulhasnagar will reserve the right to postpone the interview and change the stay at any time without giving any prior reason / notice. No claim can be made to anyone in the village.
21) Benefit scheme of regular employees on the establishment of NMC will not benefit the contract employees. However, as per the provision of Commissioner Health Services and Campaign Director, National Health Mission dated 08/04/2020 under Covid 19 of the Government, the benefit of 50 lakh insurance scheme will also be applicable to the contract employees as per the government conditions.
Eligible aspiring candidates to work in Ulhasnagar Municipal Corporation area on contract basis from 01/04/2022 to 12,15 and 16/4/2022 for preventive measures to prevent the outbreak. Every morning from 11.00 am to 3.00 pm During this period, a direct interview (WALK IN INTERVIEW) has been conducted for the following posts at Ulhasnagar-3, behind the Fire Station Municipal Corporation Headquarters.
Walk in Date : 12th, 15th, 16th April, 2021
Time : 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database