Central University of Haryana is a Central University established under the Central Universities Act, 2009 of the Parliament. It is one of the 15 Central Universities established by MHRD, GoI under the XIth Five Year Plan. The University is fully funded by the UGC. Permanent Campus of the University is situated in 488 acres of land at Jant-Pali Villages, Mahendergarh district of Haryana from where CUH is running its academic operations.
Online Interview for appointment of Assistant Professor (against the vacant posts of Assistant Professor) in the department of Pharmaceutical Sciences on purely contractual basis and on consolidated salary of Rs. 61,700/month, will be held as per the schedule given below.
Post : 02 Assistant Professors (Specialization in Pharmacology) (01 SC&01 OBC)
Department : Pharmaceutical Sciences
The qualifications are as prescribed in Pharmacy Council of India Notification No. 14-163/2010-PCI dated 11th November, 2014 (Minimum Qualification for Teachers in Pharmacy Institutions Regulations, 2014”), for the post of Assistant Professor, as amended form time to time
The candidates should fill their application on the prescribed proforma and scan along with self- attested copies of all necessary certificates and documents. The copy of the complete application should reach the Establishment Branch (Teaching) through e-mail on firstname.lastname@example.org address.
1. The applicants should determine their eligibility as per PCI “Minimum Qualification for Teachers in Pharmacy Institutions Regulations, 2014” before submission of their application through e-mail.
2. No T.A / D.A will be paid for attending the Online Interview.
3. Applications not accompanied by necessary supporting documents, self-attested copies of degrees, certificates/ mark sheets/ experience certificate/ category certificate/ issued by the competent authority and incomplete applications shall be summarily rejected.
4. The final eligibility of the candidate will be determined on the date of joining if selected.
5. The application duly filled in the prescribed form and relevant documents are required to be submitted at the time of joining if selected.
6. Change in the schedule of the interview and any other notice, if any, will be displayed on the University website cuh.ac.in only.
7. No separate call letter/ intimation for Walk in Interview will be issued to the individual candidates.
Date and Time of Online Interview : 05.05.2021 at 11:30AM (Link for interview will be sent through e-mail)
See All Other Jobs in our Database