Nizam's Institute of Medical Sciences, formerly Nizams Orthopaedic Hospital, is a public hospital located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India. It is an Institute under State Legislature Act under the Act of Andhra Pradesh State Legislature. It has campuses in Punjagutta and Bibinagar.
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced candidates in the prescribed format (to be copied on the plain paper) for the temporary posts mentioned below in the Dept. Of Neurology for the research project titled '‘Genetic Architecture of Parkinson’s Disease in India”.
Research Assistant - 01
Number : SRC/AC-4/507/2019
Tenure of the post : 1 year
Salary per month. (Rs) (Consolidated) : 31,000
Requirement of (i) Qualification (ii) Age limit and (iii) experience (as per guidelines) : PhD in life sciences / Masters Degree in Life sciences / M.Pharm and at least 2 years research experience in Parkinson’s Disease
2. Applicants should note that the appointments to be made are purely temporary and there is no right for claiming for any regular appointment in NIMS.
3. Other terms and conditions will be explained at the time of interview.
4. No TA/D.A will be paid for attending the enclosed format (by copying on a plain paper) and must be accompanied b\ attested copies of certificates in support of all information furnished in the application.
5. Last date for receipt of filled- in application
7. Date of Interview: Will be informed
8. Venue : Will be informed
9. Address to which the applications should be sent: Dean’s Office, First Floor, Old Building, NIMS, Punjagulla Hyderabad - 500082
Name of the Principal Investigator : Rupam Borgohain
Please mentioned post Notification no on Closed envelop Cover.
Last Date : 12-05-2021 16:00
See All Other Jobs in our Database