Walk in Interview Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation for controlling Corona (Covid-19) Infectious Disease at Contagious Medical Health Department
No of Post: 5
Qualification: D.Pharm or B.Pharm and preference will be given to experienced candidates.
Pay: Rs. 17000 per month
Advertisement in this regard Published on the Corporation's website (bncmc.gov.in). However, aspiring candidates should submit their application, identity card, educational documents, registration certificate from medical council, caste certificate, Aadhar card etc. with documents (original and photocopied copies).
And attend walk in interview on Thursday, 15/04/2021 at 11.30 am
Bhiwandi Nizampur City Municipal Corporation,
Chief Administrative Building,
Hall No. 506, 5th Floor, Khap Aali, Bhiwandi, Dist. Thane.
General Terms and Conditions:
1. The period for the above posts will be 2 months. If required, further extension will be given according to the quality of work.
2. Age limit As per government rules (As per government rules, age limit is relaxed in case of backward class candidates)
3. All the decisions taken by the selection committee regarding appointment will be final.
4. This appointment is entirely temporary and no candidate will be made permanent / regular in the service as per this public notice. The selected candidate has to take an affidavit in the prescribed format.
5. Right are reserved to provide / reject appointment as well as to remove from service at any time within the mentioned period.
6. The above mentioned posts will be changed as required.
See All Other Jobs in our Database