The Laboratory was established in 1941 as a research and production centre, known as Drug Research Laboratory of J&K State and was later taken over by Council of Scientific & Industrial Research (CSIR) of Govt. of India in December 1957 as Regional Research Laboratory, Jammu. In view of its core strength in natural products based drug discovery, the mandate of Institute was redefined in 2005 and its name changed to Indian Institute of Integrative Medicine (IIIM).
Eligible & interested candidates are invited for ONLINE INTERVIEW (Through MS TEAM) for the following purely temporary position of SENIOR RESEARCH ASSOCIATE UNDER THE PROJECT (GAP-3102) tenable at CSIR-IIIM, JAMMU
Sr. Project Associate
Essential Qualification : M.Sc. in Life Sciences / Analytical Chemistry OR M.S./ M.Pharma from recognized university or equivalent. and 4 years’ experience in Research & Development (R&D) in Industrial and Academic Institutions or Science & Technology (S&T) Organizations and Scientific activities and services.
Desirable : Experience on PK studies in preclinical models using HPLC or LC-MS/MS based bio-analytical techniques.
Upper age limit : 40 years
Monthly Emoluments (Rs) : 42,000/- + HRA
Project Title : “Synthesis of Reference Standards and in-vitro and in-vivo studies (PK studies) on the metabolites and long-term metabolites”
The position is co-terminus with the project GAP-3102. Duration of the project is up to 11th February 2024.
1. Age relaxation for SC/ST/OBC/PWD candidates as per GOI/CSIR Instructions.
2. Age relaxation for Widows, Divorced Women and Women Judicially separated from Husbands, who are not remarried since, as per GOI/ CSIR provisions.
ONLINE SELECTION PROCEDURE:
3. Application form for this position can be filled online in the Google Form. Google Form link is available on the CSIR-IIIM website (iiim.res.in). Filled-up Google Form should be submitted by or before 19th April 2021 up to 5:00 pm.
4. Application Form submitted after the scheduled date and time i.e., 19th April 2021 up to 5:00 pm. shall not be entertained for Online Interview.
5. Only eligible candidates shall be accessed for the online viva-voce on the date of Online Interview. The list of eligible candidates will be displayed on CSIR-IIIM Website iiim.res.in by evening on 21st April 2021.
6. The shortlisted candidates have to be available on the date of Online Interview on 27th April, 2021 from 9.30 A.M. onwards and will be called anytime during the allotted time period (should there be any change, they will be informed accordingly).
7. Eligible/shortlisted candidate shall attend the Online Interview through Video Conferencing on MS Teams.
8. The viva-voce in respect of eligible/shortlisted candidates shall be conducted online through Video Conferencing on MS Teams. However, if a large number of candidates apply, the Screening Committee may re-visit the screening criteria and shortlist the candidates for Online Interview in proportion to the available vacancies.
9. Candidate has the option to interact in English/Hindi before the Selection Committee. 10. The position is purely temporary on contract basis and co-terminus with the Project.
11. In case, the final certificates reflect CGPA/SGPA/OGPA Grades etc., the candidate should convert the same into equivalent percentage as per the approved formula of the University in the Google Form.
12. To avoid any inconvenience, only those candidates who strictly fulfil the eligibility criteria and possess the degrees/mark sheets in the aforesaid subjects should apply for the Online Interview.
13. Upon selection/empanelment, the original documents including eligibility qualification, age and relaxation will be verified, if any discrepancy is found, the selection/empanelment shall stand cancelled.
Last Date : 19th April 2021 up to 5:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database