Sanjay Gandhi Post Graduate Institute of Medical Sciences, Lucknow, is a Super-Speciality teaching and training Medical Institution, situated to the Southeast of Lucknow city on Lucknow-Raebareli Road, and is nearly 12 Km from the main (Charbagh) railway station, Lucknow Airport and city center (Hazratganj). From the railway station, private buses (route 3) run to the Institute at short intervals. Alternatively, pre-paid auto-rickshaws taxis are also available for travel to the Institute.
Applications are invited for one post of Junior Research Fellow in the ICMIR funded Research project entitled “Understanding the epigenetic basis of lympho-myeloid switch: An escape mechanism from CD19XAR T-cell therapy”
Emoluments : Rs. 31.000 + 16% HRA
Qualification : MSc/MTech in Life Sciences subjects Biotechnology / Biochemistry / Molecular Biology with a minimum of 60% marks or equivalent grade. Candidates applying for the post of Junior Research Fellow' (JRF) must have qualified CSIR-UGC NET-LS, DBT BET- Category II or GATE or equivalent examinations. Candidates having prior research experience in the area of Immunology, Immunological assays, Primary cell culture and Molecular Biology from a reputed Research Institute/University will be given preference. The initial appointment will be for one year and which may be extended depending upon the satisfactory performance of the candidate till the duration of the project.
1. Date/Time/Venue of Virtual/Online Interview:
Date: 05 May 2021, Wednesday
Time : 11:00 AM
Venue : Department of Tele Medicine, SGPGIMS (The time and link for virtual/ online interviews will be communicated to the eligible candidates through email)
2. All the Interested candidates should send their updated CV, cover letter mentioning Advt. No. and photocopies of self-attested supporting documents and scanned copy of the photograph etc. through email at email@example.com latest by 03 May 2021 in a single PDF file only.
3. Applicants appearing for virtual/online interview will themselves be responsible for any technical fault, which may occur during the virtual/online interview. The department will not be responsible for the same.
4. Tenure of the position is coterminous with the project.
5. No TA/DA will be paid for attending the Interview.
6. Director reserves the right to cancel the Advt or selections without any reason thereof.
See All Other Jobs in our Database