Walk in interview for Research Scientist, Research Assistant at KCGMC
The Government of Haryana has established a Medical College and Hospital with all modern amenities in the heart of Karnal city in the name of Kalpana Chawla, famous astronaut. The Medical College and Hospital is spread over an area of more than 50 acres. With the establishment of this Medical College in Karnal, the hopes and aspirations of the people of the area will be met with the standards of health services going up and students benefiting with the advantage getting better educational avenues in a congenial environment.
Several posts of Research Scientist (Medical), Research Scientist (Non-Medical), Research Assistant, Lab Technician are proposed to be filled up purely on contract basis, for KCGMC, Karnal through Walk-in-Interview for 03 months only from eligible candidates for running the VRDL Labs in view of outbreak of COVID-19 Epidemic. Walk-in-Interview will be conducted from 30-03-2020 onwards, on first cum first serve basis.
Sr. No. 01
Research Scientist (Medical)
Essential Qualifications and Experience : MBBS from a recognized Institution/University with two year Research or Teaching experience from a recognized Institution/University.
Salary : Rs 65,000/-
Sr. No. 02
Research Scientist (Non- Medical)
Essential Qualifications and Experience : M.Sc. (Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Virology) from a recognized institution / university with three years of research experience. OR
M.Sc. (Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Virology) from a recognized institution / university and PHD Microbiology / Molecular Biology / Virology) from a recognized institution/university.
Salary : Rs 60,000/-
Sr. No. 03
Essential Qualifications and Experience : M.Sc. (Microbiology/Molecular Biology/Virology) from a recognized institution/university
Salary : Rs 35,000/-
Sr. No. 04
Essential Qualifications and Experience : B.Sc Medical Lab Technology from a recognized institution/university with three years’ experience
Salary : Rs 30,000/-
• The number of posts are under consideration with the competent authority which shall be declared at the time of Interview and will also be intimated on the website (kcgmc.edu.in) from time to time.
• A person with experience in VRDL Lab or microbiology department will be preferred.
• Selected candidates have to perform emergency duties 24×7 in VRDL Lab assigned for COVID 19.
1. The applicants for post at Sr. No. 01 must have completed MBBS from any Institution / University recognized by the MCI and degree must be registered under the State/Central (MCI) Registration Act. Candidates have to produce permanent registration certificate obtained from council at the time of interview.
2. The degree of undergraduates not recognized by the MCI will render the candidate ineligible.
3. Applicants must reach O/o the Director, KCGMC, Karnal on scheduled date with duly filled prescribed application form and supported documents. Submission of incomplete application form i.e. without self attested copies of testimonials of academic career, permanent registration certificate, attempt certificate etc. may render the candidate ineligible.
4. The applicant must bring all supported documents in original along with set of self-attested copy of the same for verification.
5. Application Form may be downloaded from institute website. Application form will not be provided by institute to anyone at the time of interview.
6. The candidates will be engaged on fix salary as above.
7. The incumbents will be engaged purely on contract basis for a period of three months only.
8. If the work and conduct of the candidates is not found satisfactory during the contractual period, his/her services will be terminated with immediate effect without giving any prior notice or without assigning any reason
9. Age Limit : The candidate should not be less than 18 years and not more than 42 years.
10. Number of posts may be increased or decreased or totally withdrawn without any further notice.
11. The status of vacancy will be updated on the website i.e. kcgmc.edu.in till the post lies vacant.
12. The selection committee reserves the right to reject or accept any candidate without assigning any reason thereof.
13. No TA/DA will be paid to the candidates for attending the interview.
14. Canvassing of any kind will be a disqualification.
15. Separate Interview letters will not be sent to any applicants. 16. All disputes will be subject to jurisdiction of Karnal.
Eligible applicants have to appear for walk in interview from 30-03-2020 (Monday) onwards on first cum first serve basis till the vacant posts are available at 09:00 AM along with strictly prescribed application form and non-refundable application fee of Rs. 500/- (Rs.125/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only) for Sr. No. 01 to 03 and Rs. 300/- /- (Rs.100/- for reserved category of Haryana domicile only) for Sr. No. 04 in the form of Demand Draft / Indian Postal Order/ Cash Receipt (Account Branch, KCGMC, Karnal) in favour of Director, Kalpana Chawla Government College, Karnal payable at Karnal.
Date/ time of Interview : Every Day from 30-03-2020 (Monday) onwards at 10:00 AM (Attendance will be taken up to 11:00 am only, there after no candidate will be entertained)
Venue of Interview : Office of Director,
Kalpana Chawla Government Medical College and Hospital, Karnal
See All Other Jobs in our Database