In view of imminent need of Medical Personnel in COVID Hospitals for containment and treatment of COVID-19 cases, it s decided to recruit the following Specialist Doctors, Nursing Staff and Paramedical (Staff Nurse/ Pharmacist Gr.II/Lab. Technician) staff on contract basis for a period of 06 months, with the consolidated pay per month as mentioned against each post.
Post : Pharmacist Gr.II
No of posts : 42
Consolidated pay Per month : Rs.19019/-
D.Pharmacy / B.Pharmacy / M.Pharmacy course in A.P. Govt./A.P.Govt. recognized institution. Must have Registered with Andhra Pradesh Paramedical Council with up to date renewal.
Conditions on appointment : The candidate selected and appointed on contract basis shall not be regarded as a member of the service in which the post to which he/she appointed is included and shall not be entitled by reason only of such appointment, to any preferential right to any other appointment in that or any other service. The department or the person may revoke the contractual appointment or discontinue the contract by giving one month notice in writing on the either side. This contract would automatically cease to operate on lapse of contract period and both parties will be discharged of their respective obligations and liabilities without any formal or informal communication.
Other service Conditions:
1. No Private Practice is allowed during the contract period.
2. All the recruited candidates shall maintain bonafied Head Quarters.
3. Department reserves the right to transfer tgo the contractual employees to any other station due to exigencies of work or administrative reasons.
4. Disciplinary control in accordance with provisions APCS (CCA) Rules, 1991.
5. All persons on contract basis shall execute an agreement on a non judicial stamp paper of Rs.100/- with two witness and submit the same to the appointing authority concerned at the time of reporting for duty, agreeing to the terms and conditions of the contract.
1. Candidates should make sure of their eligibility to the post applied for and that the declaration made by them in the format of the application regarding their eligibility in all respects. Any candidate furnishing incorrect information or making false declaration regarding his/her eligibility at any stage or suppressing any information is liable to be debarred from recruitment conducted by the department and summarily rejection of their candidature for this recruitment and future recruitments.
2. The department is vested with conducting the recruitment and selection as per rules duly maintaining utmost secrecy and confidentiality in this process and any attempt by any one causing or likely to cause breach of this duty in such manner or by such action as to violate or likely to violate the fair practice followed and the ensured by the department will be sufficient cause for rendering such questionable means as ground for debarment.
Department’s Decision is final:
The decision of the department/District Selection Committee pertaining to the application and its acceptance or rejection, as the case may be, and conduct of the counseling and at all consequent stages culminating in the selection or otherwise of any candidate shall be final in all respects and binding on all concerned under the powers vested with it. The department/DSC also reverse its right and modify and regarding terms and conditions laid down in notification for conducting the various stages up to selection duly intimating details thereof to all concerned as warranted by any unforeseen circumstances arising during the course of this process.
WALK-IN-INTERIEW to the posts at indicated on 07.04.2020 at 11.00 AM venue at O/o District Medical and Health Officer, Guntur along with their original educational qualifications certificates and a set of true copies.
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
MEDICAL AND HEALTH DEPARTMENT
Notification No.01/COVID-19/2020, Dt.01.04.2020as per the Govt.
Order No.5/COVID-19/2020, Dt.26.03.2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database