Walk in interview for Pharmacists (08 posts) at District General Hospital
Controlling Infectious Diseases for Corona (Covid - 19) at Nanded, the posts of doctors, nurses and health workers who are retired from government / municipality / municipality, who have not completed their bonds but who are able to provide health services, are required to fill the vacant posts.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 08
Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Age Limit : 65 years
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
Terms and Conditions
1) This appointment is in contract form and is intended to prevent the spread of corona virus. These appointments will continue to exist until and when the Corona Co-op or the Appointing Authority is appointed.
2) Applicant should be physically and mentally competent for the position.
3) Specialists and candidates applying for other technical posts should attach a certificate or acknowledgment registered to the Council concerned.
4) As the posts are filled in contract manner, no allowance other than the combined salary will be applicable. Also, the candidate coming for the interview will not get daily and travel allowance and any other allowance.
5) The maximum age limit for retired officers / employees for the post of the contractor shall be 3 years.
6) The number of posts required may vary.
7) All the powers of the recruitment process are reserved by the Chairman Selection Committee.
Walk in interview
Date : 7th April, 2020
Time : 10:00 Am
Venue : Surgeory Hall, Civil Hospital, Nanded, Infront of NWMC, Nanded.
See All Other Jobs in our Database