Vacancy for Pharmacists (03 posts) in Corporation Integrated Health Family Welfare Society
Recruitment for Corporation Integrated Health Family Welfare Society under the control of Municipal Corporation Nagpur. Candidate who have qualified educational experience as per the vacancies mentioned in this advertisement, should submit their application to the National Urban Health Mission for Nagpur (NUH) to fill the contractual self-employment completely on contractual basis till 3rd December 2020. Contract till the availability of Government subsidy.
Posts : Pharmacists
No of posts : 03
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm Registration in Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council. Experience candidate preference first.
Salary : Rs 10,000/-
Age Limit : 65 Years
Terms and Conditions
1. The candidate should be resident of Maharashtra State.
2. The posts above will remain in net contract form under the National Urban Health Mission. They have nothing to do with the establishment of the Nagpur Municipal Corporation.
3. Salary for the posts is a combined honor Since all the above posts are filled in contractually, it will not apply to the Civil Service Rules.
4. The number of posts or reservation may change.
5. The above posts are to be filled in net contract only, and the project will be terminated automatically after the project is closed.
6. The candidate who is eligible for the interview should present the following required documents for the interview along with a copy of the original and a copy of the Xerox copy must be accompanied by a fact.
• Recently Passport Size Photo - 1 and his own e-mail and telephone number.
• Date of Birth Certificate (School / College Leaving Certificate / Birth Certificate)
• Identity Card - Final year marks of Aadhaar Card / Voting Card / Driving License, along with final year certificate and registration certificate obtained by the Government.
• PG Degree and PG Diploma Certificate (PG Degree) without the basic academic qualification required for the post
7. Preference will be given to candidates with higher educational qualifications and those with experience.
8. Applicant is a resident of Maharashtra State.
9. The selection committee NU has all the authority to cancel the recruitment or selection process at any time
10. If any political pressure is put on the candidate, he will be disqualified for interview and appointment.
11. Only those candidates who are eligible for the application scrutiny will be interviewed. The date, venue and time of the interview will be communicated to the eligible candidates by telephone, by e-mail, on the web site (email@example.com) of the Nagpur Municipal Corporation and no allowance will be allowed for the candidates who are present for the interview.
12. The selected candidate will have to sign a contract on a bond paper of Rs.100 (Obligation to strictly adhere to the terms of the contract during the service)
13. For the vacant posts expected by the following process, candidates are not available in sufficient quantity after promotion of the post by the reserved category as per the Bond Nominee and the National Urban Health Mission campaign. In view of the fact that there is a case, the eligible candidates from the open category selected in the waiting list for a period of 6 months will be given a temporary appointment.
The time and date of the application acceptance : 21st April, 2020 ; 10:00 am to 5:00 pm
See All Other Jobs in our Database