Vacancy for Junior Research Fellow at AIIMS
AIIMS apex healthcare institutes being established by the Ministry of Health & Family Welfare, Government of India under the Pradhan Mantri Swasthya Suraksha Yojna(PMSSY). With the aim of correcting regional imbalances in quality tertiary level healthcare in the country, and attaining self sufficiency in graduate and postgraduate medical education and training the PMSSY planned to set up 6 new AIIMS like institutions in under served areas of the country.
Post : JRF
Pay scale : Rupees 31000.00 per month with 16% HRA (Consolidated)
Number of post : 01
Essential Qualifications : Essential: MSc (Life Sciences) Desirable: Microbiology Laboratory Research work exposure of 3 months to one year
Age limit : 30 years
1. Application must be filled in the prescribed format (Attached along with advertisement)
2. Only scanned copy of application downloaded from AIIMS BHOPALWEBSITE aiimsbhopal.edu.in/project_vacancy.aspx and duly filled will be accepted. Incomplete applications or applications without prescribed format or received after due date will not be considered.
3. Filled applications as scanned copies should be sent by email to firstname.lastname@example.org
4. The applications duly signed and scanned will be accepted. Applications without signatures and photograph will not be considered.
5. Candidates kindly ensure their eligibility for the given post.
6. We will call only shortlisted candidates for written test. The list of the final short listed candidates will be floated on the AIIMS Bhopal website by 5th May 2020.
7. No TA/DA will be given for the same.
8. Hardcopy of application along with 1 photograph has to be submitted by shortlisted candidates while appearing for test.
9. Any candidate found ineligible at any stage would not be allowed to proceed further for written test.
10. No enquires shall be entertained in this regard after due date.
Last date for receiving the application is 3rd May 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database