Urgent Pharmacists recruitment (04 posts) at North Western Railway
North Western Railway came into effect on 1st October, 2002. It was carved out of 2 divisions each from Northern and Western Railways. The formation of this zone along with five other new zones was first approved by Railway Board on 16th September, 1996 and foundation stone for this zone was laid on 17th October 1996 by the then Prime Minister Shri H.D. Deve Gowda at K.P. Singh Stadium, Jaipur.
Post : Pharmacist
No. of Posts : 04
Monthly Remuneration : Rs 29,000/- Plus Allowances as per rule
Age as on 1/4/2020 : 20 to 35 yrs
Educational Qualification : 10+2 (Science) or its Equivalent, with 02 Years Diploma in Pharmacy from a recognized as Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948 or Bachelor Degree in Pharmacy (B Pharma) from a recognized University Equivalent and registered as per Pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act. 1948.
Terms and conditions
1. During the first walk-in interview, the instructions issued by the Central / State Government regarding the corona must be complied with by the candidate, otherwise it will be considered ineligible.
2. Candidates appearing in the walk in interview will appear at their own expense according to their arrangement. No TA / DA will be payable to the candidates for this.
3. There are Two passport size photographs and self-attested photocopy of educational qualification, caste certificate, technical qualification and experience certificates will have to be submitted along with the prescribed application form. It is necessary to provide the original documents during the interview. The format of the application form will be made available at the interview venue.
4. The said contract shall not confer any right of employment in the Railways.
5. All the selected candidates / retired employees are required to pass the prescribed medical examination before posting.
6. This contract (contract) is valid for three months or the guidelines issued by the Railway Board, whichever is earlier. After this the contract will be deemed to have ended automatically.
7. Selection - Selection will be made on the basis of merit and merit from the eligible candidates. Selection will be given to the candidate on the basis of experience per 06 months.
8. Termination of Service - The candidate selected in the contract will be free to voluntarily terminate the contract after 15 days notice. Railway administration can terminate the contract without assigning any reason.
Advance copy of application send to Email : email@example.com an Whatsapp no. 9001197500
Walk in Interview
Date : 09/04/2020
Time : 10:00 to 12:00
Venue : Divisional Medical Superintendent's Office, Divisional Hospital, Lalgarh Bikaner
Candidates appearing after the above date and time will not be allowed to attend under any circumstances.
See All Other Jobs in our Database