Urgent Pharmacists recruitment (183 posts) - Government Jobs
Considering the spread of corona virus (Covid-19) for Nagpur / Wardha / Chandrapur / Gadchiroli / Bhandara / Gondia district under the Deputy Director, Health Services, Nagpur Board, Nagpur National Health Mission, the contract as mentioned below are applicable for handling the outbreak situation. Applications are invited from the candidates.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 183
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Experience : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category and upto 65 year for retired employess.
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per months.
All candidates are required to apply in the attached application form (application form available on NHM website).
- Proof of age
- Degree / Degree Certificate
- Last year marks will be required
- Registration certificate
- Experience certificate
6) The merit list will be prepared from the application received through e-mail and the educational qualification of the candidates. The marks obtained in Qualifying Exam while preparing merit list + Higher education qualification + Govt / semi-administrative office experience will be combined with merit points and appointment order will be issued to the relevant candidate.
7) The names of the candidates applying and the category of caste for this post as per social reservation and the district for which the applications are submitted should be clearly mentioned in the application.
8) To change the number of vacancies, social reservation and place of posting all rights reserved Deputy Director, Health Services, Nagpur Board, Nagpur.
The candidates who have applied for the new application will have to fill in all the information in the prescribed form along with the computerized or typewritten document on A-4 size paper and scan and complete the required documents send at Covid19ddhsnagpur@gmail.com by 19-04-2020 till 6 pm the name of "Deputy Director, Health Services, Nagpur Board, Nagpur". The accompanying application, along with other academic qualification documents, should be submitted in a PDF file.
See All Other Jobs in our Database