Apollo Pharmacy is a leading retail chain of pharmacy and unit of Apollo Hospitals Enterprise Ltd. Asia's largest healthcare group. Our growing Retail Pharmacy network touches lives across the length and breadth of the India and we serve 150000+ customers a day. With over 30 years of retailing experience, customer-focused service and brand value our network spans out to 1550+ retail pharmacies through which we have been serving our customers for their healthcare needs 24x7.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 200
• To attend the doctor’s prescription at the sales counter and advise the dosage of medicines to the patients.
• Dispense drugs pursuant to a prescription issued by the doctor. In case the prescribed medicines not available, arrange the same from the in-house pharmacies for the honor of 100% prescription. Substitution of medicines is to be consulted with the doctor.
• Cross check the issuing medicines with bill with regard to patient name, items name, quantity, expiry….and acknowledge the bill
• To counsel the patients /customers on health, reaction of medicines
• To maintain good relations with customers/doctors.
• To maintain free home delivery register and follow-up the medicines deliveries to the customers in time.
• Handle all the inbound calls primarily focusing on drug information, patient counseling/education and free home delivery orders. In addition, handle patient queries and issues with respect to drug therapy and drug information.
• Handle cash in billing counter as and when required.
Cold Chain Management
• Storing the drugs under proper conditions of refrigeration and security
• To prepare bills in computer and collect the cash.
• Check quantity, MRP, batch number and date of expiry of the received items from stores before entering into computer.
Inventory Management & Sales
• To enter stocks in computer and take printout of receipt from stores(RS) for cross-checking with items issues list from stores
• To maintain record for no stock items and follow-up the same.
• Ensure that 100% physical stock is tallied according to category (Tablets, Syrups, Injections, Fluids, Ointments, Liquids, Capsules, Powders, Drops, Surgicals, and Miscellaneous) twice a week. Daily rack wise verification of fast moving items
• Ensure shift hand-over and take-over is given before leaving the work area.
• To concentrate on sales and strive to attain the target of the pharmacy.
• Perform any other job assigned by the in-charge as per exigencies of work.
Experience : Fresher/ Experienced
Qualification : D.Pharma/B.Pharma/M.Pharma
Location : Hyderabad and Telangana
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
SKILL : UPDATED KNOWLEDGE OF MEDICINES AVAILABILITY, GOOD INTER- PERSONAL & COMMUNICATION SKILLS
End Date : 30th April, 2020
E-mail ID : email@example.com
Apollo Pharmacy Ltd
RAJASEKHAR REDDY T
See All Other Jobs in our Database