Recruitment for Clinical Pharmacist(30 posts) at Medanta The Medicity
Medanta’s massive 2.1 million sq. ft. campus provides 1,600+ beds and houses facilities for over 22+ super-specialties, all under one roof. Each floor is dedicated to a specialisation to ensure that they function as independent hospitals within a hospital and yet have the comfort of collaborating on complex cases. Patients are provided with multiple options for treatment, the most suitable of which are arrived at through a cross-function, cross-specialisation committee such as Tumor board that decides the best course of action.
Post : Junior Clinical Pharmacist / Clinical Pharmacist - 30 posts
1. Before Administration, Medication review and clinical audits on the floor.
2. Transcription / Indenting of drug and non-drug orders.
3. Responsible for medication tracking and receiving from pharmacy.
4. Auditing all the in-patient orders for drug name, strength, formulation, dosage and duration of therapy, therapeutic duplication and to check for possible drug interaction, if any as per hospital protocols.
5. Checking the Medication Administration Records in the ward and rectification of any medication error observed.
6. For clarification check the patient record at the ward / ICU discuss with Clinical Pharmacologist.
7. In case any non-formulary drugs are indented inform to the concerned doctor and substitute it with the drugs given in the formulary.
8. Responsible for checking the drugs in impress stock, crash cart, disaster kits and ambulance regularly.
9. Responsible for documentation of restricted antibiotics and report it to Clinical Pharmacologist.
10. Monitoring of adverse drug reaction.
11. Drug information resource.
• M. Pharma / Doctor of Pharmacy (Pharm.D)
• Good communication skills
• Great interpersonal skills and team work ability.
• Good analytical skills and quick thinking.
• Good knowledge of medicines.
• Should have knowledge to work on Computer
Pharmacy Council registration is mandatory
Rotational shifts (including nights)
Experience : 0-5 years
Qualification : M.Pharm, Pharm.D
Location : HR Department, Lower Ground Floor, Medanta The Medicity, Sector-38, Gurgaon
Industry Type : Hosputal Pharma
Interested can also share their CV directly at : Neha.Thakur@medanta.org
See All Other Jobs in our Database