In addition to the outbreak of Corona virus (COVID - 19) in the district, more manpower is needed to handle the outbreak situation. As a pre-requisite, in the prescribed pattern from the candidates holding the following educational and other qualifications at the health level of the district.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 230
Latur - 56
Beed - 36
Osmanabad - 65
Nanded - 55
Latur Municipal Corporation - 16
Nanded Municipal Corporation - 02
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Experience : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category and upto 65 year for retired employess.
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per months.
Terms and Conditions:
1) Interested candidates can apply 16-04-2020 to 18-04-2020 till 02:00 Pm , online application form along with the District wise e-mail ID provided along with this office should be submitted in a single PDF file as mentioned in the prescribed application form and advertisement. Applications received by e-mail after maturity will not be considered. Also note that postal courier / courier or application will not be accepted.
2) The selected candidates will be given appointment at Covid Care Center, Dedicated Covid Health Center, Dedicated Covid Hospital, established in the district. It will be mandatory to watch the operation there.
3) All the above positions are of contractual nature and due to the combination of COVID-19, as the duration of the disease is approaching, the appointment will be terminated automatically if the cohort is reduced or the hospital COVID-19 treatment room is closed. It should be noted that 6 months notice will not be given for this.
4) The above mentioned positions are not the posts of the State Government but are the pure contractual positions. There will be no claim or claim regarding the terms and conditions of the Government service as such, nor the service rules of the Government are applicable for this post. Applicant should be physically and mentally competent for the post and no criminal offense has been registered against the applicant.
5) All offices have the right to change the number of vacancies, social reservation and place of posting as per the requirement. Sub-Directorate Healthcare, Latur Circle, maintained by Latur.
6) The validity of the registration of the Council or any other documents should be in the current period. However, application of candidates without medical certificate will be disqualified.
7) The applicant cannot be asked to change the place at their convenience during the contract period.
8) The application form is publicized with advertisement, candidates will not be accepted unless they apply as per the above pattern. If the candidate's application is incomplete and partially filled, the candidate cannot complain that all responsibility will remain for the candidates if they are rejected.
9) With application in prescribed form
* Proof of age
* Degree / Diploma certificate
* Last year's marks sheet Must be submitted (Note: All Year Certificate should not be submitted)
* Council Registration Certificate (As Applicable)
* Work experience certificate in the institution under Government / semi-government / National Health Mission. PDF Should be submitted in the format. The above documents are available on PDF. As it is received in the format, one must be careful to make it clearly visible. Also, as the merit list will be prepared from the application received, you should note that your original documents will be scrutinized since the information submitted by you at the time of appointment is valid and if there are any irregularities in it.
10) On the acceptance of the terms of the contract, the selected candidates will get Rs.100 / - bond paper will have to be submitted at the time of signing the contract
11) The selected candidates will be obliged to come to the place of appointment within 7 days from the date of receipt of the appointment order. Otherwise, after termination of their appointment order, appointment will be made to the next candidates on the waiting list.
12) Send the application in the prescribed format along with the required documents mentioned below on the District wise Email Id.
13) The candidate should submit an application for the district for which he / she is preferred.
14) All the above posts will be filled in accordance with social reservation.
District wise E-mail ID
Latur - firstname.lastname@example.org
Beed - email@example.com
Osmanabad - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanded - email@example.com
Latur Municipal Corporation - firstname.lastname@example.org
Nanded Municipal Corporation - email@example.com
Last date : 18-04-2020 till 2:00 Pm
Application Form & More Info>>
See All D.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts B.Pharm Alerts Government Jobs
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email