Urgent Pharmacists recruitment (23 posts) under NHM - Government Jobs
In addition to the outbreak of Corona virus (COVID - 19) in the district, more manpower is needed to handle the outbreak situation. As a pre-requisite, in the prescribed pattern from the candidates holding the following educational and other qualifications at the health level of the district.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 23
Qualification : B.Pharm/D.Pharm with Registration of Maharashtra State Pharmacy Council
Salary : Rs 17,000/-
General Terms & Conditions
1) The posts are on net contract / contract basis and are not of the state government or national health TM mission. Also, the selected candidates will be appointed for a period of 31-05-2020 or till the time when the outbreak of Corona virus is under control, whichever comes first. The appointment will then terminate automatically.
2) The honorarium mentioned in the designation is a combination of honorarium and no other allowance is payable.
3) No claim shall be made to the candidates regarding reappointment, inclusion in regular service of the Government or protection of the service by the Government.
4) By compiling the information received in the prescribed time period by email, a list of qualifying candidates will be prepared from the marks of the last year / semester in their eligibility examination. According to the merit, the final selection of the candidates will be made.
5) The applicant cannot be asked to change his / her place of residence during the contract period. Appointed candidates will be obliged to serve at headquarters in the area of work assigned to them.
6) Presently, the candidates from the district should submit their application as the district boundary is closed and the public transport system is closed.
7) Since the interview is not conducted and the application is taken by email only, no candidate should visit the office directly.
Candidates should fill in all the information in the prescribed application form along with computerized or typewritten paper on A-4 size paper and scan the application and complete required document on 04-04-2020 till 5:45 pm by email : firstname.lastname@example.org only on this email id. Candidates should clearly state in the subject of the email "Application for the post ………..”
See All Other Jobs in our Database