Opportunity for Pharmacists at Manipal Hospitals
Manipal Hospitals is one of India's foremost multi-specialty healthcare providers catering to both Indian and international patients. We are a part of the Manipal Education and Medical Group (MEMG), a leader in the areas of education and healthcare. With more than 5000 operational beds, our commitment to the overall well-being of an individual is at the core of everything we do. Through our network of hospitals and experienced team of medical professionals, we provide quality and affordable healthcare to everyone.
Post : Pharmacists
• Receive and interpret prescriptions from Customers
• Check medicine availability in the pharmacy.
• Select medicines as per the prescription, if unavailable arrange for medicine substitutes after getting doctors approval
• Check medicine quantity, batch and expiry.
• Maintain inventory records
• Crosscheck with the prescriptions provided.
• Assist in advising patients regarding drug dosage as required.
• Check for stock expiry every month, maintain adequate stock levels
• Ensure proper handling and storage of drugs in pharmacy.
• Ensure all the activities in the pharmacy bulk store are carried out as per protocol
• To adhere to customer care guidelines & assure quality care.
Experience : Freshers can apply
Qualification : D.Pharm/B.Pharm
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma
Last date : 30th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database