Pharmacists Jobs with extra pay (17 posts) due to COVID-19 outbreak - Government Jobs
Application are invited from eligible candidates for engagement of following posts to combat COVID 19 including the retired persons in the district on short term contractual (daily wage) basis for a period of three months i.e till 30th June 2020, which may be extended, if required.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 17
Age as on 01.04.2020 : Age must not be less than 21 years & not more than 70 years as on 01.04.2020
Wages as per ESI Dept, notification and Covid-19 Incentive : Daily Wages@Rs.388/- per day Daily COVID Incentive @Rs.612/-perday Total@Rs.1000/- per day
Eligibility Criteria :
Candidate must have passed +2 Science Examination under council of higher secondary education, Odisha / Equivalent and Diploma in Pharmacy from any of the three (03) medical college and Hospitals of the state / any other recognized private institutions duly approved by AICTE and examination conducted by the Odisha Pharmacy Board and He/She must have registered his or her name in Pharmacist Council in the state and have possessed valid registration certificate as on the date of advertisement.
General Terms & Conditions
1. Applicant must be a citizen of India.
2. The above positions are purely temporary, on daily wages basis and may be terminated at any point of time without assigning any reason thereof. Canvassing in any form will render the candidate disqualified for the position.
3. Place of engagement will be decided by the authority as per the requirement and the number of days to be work also to be decided by the authority as perworkload.
4. Details of vacancy, eligibility, age, application form etc. can be downloaded from the Koraput District Web Portal (gajapati.nic.in).
5. Interested candidates can log on to gajapati.nic.in for details of vacancy, eligibility criteria, selection criteria, general terms & conditions, age, application form etc. In view of Lock Down and COVID-19, Candidates having requisite qualification may apply in prescribed format on or before 03.04.2020,5.30 PM to the email-id of CDM & PHO, Gajapati (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with scanned copy of all documents with proof of their qualification, age identity, INC registration, photograph. No certificate will be accepted at later stage of recruitment, if fails to produce with the application
6. Candidates are requested not to attend this office for submit the application form. Only scanned copies of all required documents are to be mailed to (email@example.com)
7. Local District candidate will be given first preference due to present lockdown situation in all over the State.
8. The merit list will be prepared basing on the marks secured in the qualifying exam. (GNM, ANM. DMLT. Diploma in Pharmacy, Radiographer exam)
9. Knowledge in Odia:The candidate must-
a) be able to read, write and speak Odia;
b) have passed middle school examination with Odia as language subject; or
c) have passed Matriculation or equivalent examination with Odia as medium of examination in non-language subject; or
d) have passed in Odia as language subject in the final examination of class VII from a school or educational institution recognized by the Government of Odisha or the Central Government; or
e) have passed a test in Odia in Middle English School standard conducted by the School and Mass Education Department.
10. Interested candidates fulfilling the eligibility criteria are instructed to attend on the date of walk in interview as per the date & time specified.
11. In case the marks obtained are in the form of CGPA, OGPA, DGPA, GPA, CPI etc., a certificate for conversion as applicable to percentage of marks shall be submitted at the time of submission of application form. Certificate towards AICTE recognition of institutions shall also be submitted at the time of submission of application form, wherever applicable, without which the application shall not be considered & shall be rejected.
12. Over aged, under qualification and short of any documents in the prescribed educational qualification shall be rejected.
13. Candidates are required to visit website: koraput.nic.inat regular intervals for any notification, updates, results etc. relating to recruitment.
14. Candidates will be selected on the basisof selection process as applicable. Only shortlisted candidates will be called for participation in the selection process.
15. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
16. If any candidate is found to have suppressed any material information or furnished false information/ documents, his/ her case shall not be considered for the post applied for and in case already engaged on the basis of the said information/ documents, his/ her service shall be terminated from the society forthwith & declared invalid from the day of deployment itself and remuneration paid if any shall be recovered either penal interest at the rate as decided by the committee adopting due legal procedure.
17. Candidates who have been disengaged earlier from the OSH&FW Society on administrative ground such as disobedience/ poor performances/ misbehavior/ criminal activity etc. are not eligible.
18. No personal correspondence/ queries will be entertained. All communication will be made through e-mail/ official website/ notice Board.
19. Number of vacancies/remuneration as mentioned under this advertisement may vary at the time of actual engagement.
20. The undersigned reserves the right cancel any or all the applications/ positions at any stage of recruitment process without assigning any reason thereof.
21. Selected candidate will be engaged on daily wages basis till 30th June 2020 and Extension is uncertain.
Candidates having requisite qualification may apply in prescribed format on or before 03.04.2020,5.30 PM to the email-id of CDM & PHO, Gajapati (firstname.lastname@example.org) along with scanned copy of all documents with proof of their qualification, age identity, INC registration, photograph. No certificate will be accepted at later stage of recruitment, if fails to produce with the application.
See All Other Jobs in our Database