Considering the spread of corona virus (Covid-19) in Nashik, Dhule, Jalgaon, Nandurbar, Ahmednagar district under the Deputy Director, Health Services, Nashik Board, Nashik National Health Mission, the contract as mentioned below are applicable for handling the outbreak situation. Applications are invited from the candidates.
Post : Pharmacist
No of posts : 192 (SC-25, ST-13, VJ-6, NT(B)-5, NT(C)-7, NT(D)-4, SBC-4, OBC-36, SEBC-25, EWS -19, OPEN-48)
Qualification : D.Pharm, B.Pharm
Age : upto 38 years for open category and 43 years for backward category and upto 65 year for retired employess.
Salary : Rs 17,000/- per months.
Terms and Conditions:
1) The selected candidates will be given appointment at Covid Care Center, Dedicated Covid Health Center, Dedicated Covid Hospital, established in the district. It will be mandatory to watch the operation there.
2) The accompanying application, along with other academic qualification documents, should be submitted in a PDF file. Candidates should apply in the e-mail subject “Application for the post........"
3) It should be clearly stated that the application received by e-mail after completion of the prescribed deadline and application for incomplete information will not be considered.
4) All candidates are required to apply in the attached application form.
- Proof of age
- Degree / Degree Certificate
- Last year marks will be required
- Registration certificate
- Experience certificate
5) The names of the candidates applying and the category of caste for this post as per social reservation and the district for which the applications are submitted should be clearly mentioned in the application.
6) The applicant cannot be asked to change the place at their convenience during the contract period.
7) On the acceptance of the terms of the contract, the selected candidates will get Rs.100 / - bond paper will have to be submitted at the time of signing the contract.
8) Send the application in the prescribed format along with the required documents mentioned below Email Id.
Interested candidates can send application 18-04-2020 to 20-04-2020 till 06:15 Pm. Online application form along with required documents provided should be submitted in a single PDF file as mentioned in the prescribed application form and advertisement. Also note that postal courier / courier or application will not be accepted.
E-Mail ID : email@example.com
Application Form & More Info>>
See All D.Pharm Alerts M.Sc Alerts B.Pharm Alerts Government Jobs
See All Other Jobs in our Database
Subscribe to Pharmatutor Job Alerts by Email