Job for M.Pharm, B.Pharm as Process Associate at Genpact Limited
Genpact Limited, a global leader in business process and technology management services, leverages the power of smarter processes, smarter analytics and smarter technology to help its clients drive intelligence across the enterprise. Genpact’s Smart Enterprise Processes (SEP) framework, its unique science of process combined with deep domain expertise in multiple industry verticals, leads to superior business outcomes.
Post : Process Associate - Claims
• Good knowledge of healthcare claim processing and medical terminologies
• Entry of Information related to personal details, provider details, invoice information, procedure & impairment codes
• Reading & taking appropriate action on Alerts related to Members & providers
• Identify duplicate Claims and take appropriate action
• Responsible to understand and comprehend, good customer service attitude to clearly articulate the resolution.
• Responsible to handle multifaceted volumes of workloads and to reach targets and deadlines on a timely basis
• Responsible to demonstrate and cultivate customer focus, collaboration, accountability, initiative and innovation.
• Open to work in night shifts (9:30 PM to 06:30AM IST)
• No fixed Saturday / Sunday off. 5 day working culture with weekend working
• Life Science Graduate in Bio-technology/ B.Pharma/ M.Pharma / Biological science / bio-medical science / Micro-Biology/Bioinformatics / Nursing / Botany or Zoology
• Relevant work experience in healthcare claim processing
• Good knowledge of using Excel, MS Access Database
• Proficient in English language written and verbal communication
• Health Insurance client experience preferred
Qualification : B.Pharm, M.Pharm, M.Sc, B.Sc
Location : India-Noida
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Claims
End Date : 30th April, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database