Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Scientific Writing Project Specialist
• Responsible for project management support to the Scientific Writer ensuring the end-to-end effective project delivery of the designated publication/medical education deliverable across all phases’
• Initiate the project and determine scope, Develop and finalize outline draft, Develop first draft. Develop second draft and initiate graphic design. Initiate and create submission package (as required)
• Initiate submission (as required), amend submission based on comments (as required) Support the Writer with the development of a scope of work; Build plan and schedule for agreement with the internal customer.
• Arranging key internal and external customer meetings. Tracking of the delivery of activities (including managing issues and risks) and supporting follow ups.
• Supporting required submission, compliance and approval activities , and ensuring compliance with NVS publication processes and use of publication management tools.
• Supports the management of the assigned publication or medical education in line with the agreed budget. Supporting and managing as required external spend tracking (e.g. approvals, purchase orders, goods received)
• Supports adherence to associated compliance related activities and approvals (with internal customer taking accountability for compliance).
• Updates as required with approval / compliance tools (e.g. Zinc, GMA publication review process). Updates as required within Datavision.
• Minimum : University degree level / Graduate degree, preferably in science. Additional relevant postgraduate desirable. Fluent English (oral and written)
• An additional language would be desirable Ideally, +1 – 2 years post qualification experience.
• Medical communication/pharma experience desirable. Project management experience.
• +1 – 2 years post qualification experience. Medical Communication / pharma experience desirable.
Experience : 1-2 years
Qualification : B.Sc, M.Sc
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Research & Development
ID : 294287BR
End Date : 20th May, 2020
See All Other Jobs in our Database