Career for Pharmacists at RARIMCH - Govt. of India
The Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother and Child Health, Nandanvan, Nagpur a peripheral Institute of Central Council for Research in Ayurvedic Sciences, an autonomous body under the Ministry of AYUSH, Govt. of India, invites application for the following posts.
Post : Pharmacist Grade 1
Number of Posts : 02 (UR-02)
Qualification & Experience : Essential: Diploma in Pharmacy/ D. Pharm (Ay.) from recognized university/ Institution with two years experience in recognized. Ayurvedic Hospital Or B. Pharm. (Ay.)
Age Limit : Not exceeding 27 Years. (Relaxation as per Govt. of India rules)
Scale of Pay : 7th CPC pay scale of Level-5 + App licable Allowances
1. The post is temporary but likely to continue and the appointees shall be governed by New pension Scheme.
2. The Candidates selected will be on probation for two years, which may be extended at the discretion of the competent authority.
3. The posts carry All India Transfer liability and candidates must be willing to serve in any peripheral Institutes/Centre/Units of the council.
4. Age will be reckoned as on 01.01.2020. Age relaxation as per Central Govt. rules, wherever applicable, will be admissible to eligible candidates only.
5. Experience will be reckoned as on the last date of receipt of the applications.
6. Last date of receipt of Application:
With in 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
7. Persons already in Govt. service must submit their application through proper channel. While forwarding applications of in-service candidate, the Head of the Institution should certify that applicant is free from administrative and vigilance angle and that no vigilance proceeding is pending.
8. Late applications/Incomplete applications will be summarily rejected.
9. Selection will be based on the performance in written Test only.
10. Canvassing in any form by or on behalf of any candidate or bringing political or other outside influence with regard to selection will disqualify the candidates.
11. Candidate must submit separate application form for each post.
12. Numbers of Vacancies are subject to variation.
13. Application form can be downloaded from the Councils websiteccras.nic.in
14. Two identical passport size self-photographs are required. One photograph may be pasted in the specified space in the application form and the second photograph may be stapled to the application form. The duly filled in application form may be sent to the Assistant Dlrector Incharge (Ayu), Regional Ayurveda Research Institute for Mother and Child Health, Gharkul Parisar, Near NIT Complex, Nandanwan, Nagpur-440009.
15. Identity Verification: The candidates when called to appear in the written test must carry at least one valid Photo Identity Card (in original and one photocopy), bearing Photograph, Name; Date of Birth of the Candidate, such as EPIC Card, Driving License, PAN Card, Passport, Aadhaar Card, Identity Card issued by the Government to the Examination Centre. The photocopy will be retained by the Institute for verification purpose.
16. All candidates found eligible for the posts applied, based on the details fled in the application form, will be called for the written test provisionally. No photocopy of any of document pertaining to their eligibility/caste/date of birth/experience, etc is required to be enclosed along with the form. The details submitted by the candidates in their application form will be verified with their original documents at the document verification stage before offer of appointment letter is issued
17. The age relaxation for reserved category candidates shall be admissible only in case of vacancies reserved for such categories. The reserved category candidates, who apply against undeserved post, are not entitled for any age relaxation. However, the applicants belonging to Persons with Disability (PWD) category shall be entitled to get age relaxation as admissible to them irrespective of the fact whether the post(s) is/are reserved for PWD or otherwise, if such posts are identified suitable for the PWD category.
18. Maximum age limit is relax able by 5 years for candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01. 1980 to 31.12.1989 as per Government of India G.S.R. 208(E) dated the 10th April, 1997, as amended from time to time. Age relaxation to the extent as laid down by the Govt. of India for widows, divorced women & women judicially separated from their husbands, sportspersons, Ex-servicemen and to any other category as laid down by the Govt. of India from thee to time, will also be available.
19. Institute In-charge reserves the right to cancel the advertisement/recruitment for all/any of the posts without assigning any reason.
20. No TA/DA will be admissible to the candidates for attending the written test.
Disclaimer : The candidate must note that the mere fact that an admit card for appearing in written test has been issued to him/her, does not inn ply that the candidature has been accepted by the Council or that the entries made by the candidate in his/her application have been accepted by the Council as true and correct. The candidates are advised in their own interest that they should not furnish any information that is false in the application form. Candidates are advised to read the recruitment advertisement carefully and should ensure that he/she fulfils eligibility criteria as mentioned in advertisement before applying. The candidature in the whole recruitment/selection process is ”PURELY PROVISIONAL” pending scrutiny of the eligibility as mentioned in the Advertisement for the post applied at later stage of recruitment/selection process. In case, it is found that the candidate does not fulfill the eligibility criteria as per advertisement and any information provided by the candidate is found to be false or is not in conformity with the eligibility criteria mentioned in advertisement including age, category, sub-category, application fee, essential educational qualification(s) and experience prescribed for the post, his/her candidature will be rejected at any stage of selection, removed/dismissed if already appointed.
Last date of receipt of Application : With in 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News.
See All Other Jobs in our Database