Associate Editor for Pharma at Cactus
Cactus Communications - a company dedicated to the pursuit of good English. We provide editing, educational, transcription, and training services to individual and institutional clients worldwide. All our businesses are linked together by one common factor - great written English. Since our establishment in April 2002, we have carved a niche for ourselves as a company providing language solutions of the highest quality.
Post : Associate Editor for Pharma in Bengaluru
Role and Responsibilities
As an Associate Editor, you will be required to perform quality assurance checks on edited manuscripts to ensure that they meet the standards of international publications. While your role will primarily involve reviewing the work of our editors and providing them with timely feedback, you may also be required to edit some manuscripts.
Job Benefits :
1. Global exposure: At CACTUS, you will be exposed to research carried out worldwide and will get an insiders view of the burgeoning, multi-million-dollar publishing industry. You will also have unlimited access to exclusive interviews with industry experts, articles on the latest industry trends, and publication and writing tips on our learning and discussion platform.
2. Culture & Team: Our core values are Trust, Excellence, Integrity, Communication, Innovation, and Fun. By internalizing these and maintaining a culture of high performance, our dedicated team works together to achieve exceptional customer satisfaction.
3. Learn & Grow: You will be trained to become adept at editing and reviewing academic manuscripts. Our goal is to help you build a career with us. We do this by creating an environment where you will grow both personally and professionally.
4. Satisfaction & Recognition: As part of our editing team, you will directly work with authors. We facilitate the dissemination of research by helping authors overcome some of the many challenges in the publication process. We ensure that good performance is recognized and rewarded in a timely manner and offer competitive salaries on par with industry standards.
• A degree (bachelors, masters, PhD, etc.) in Medicine, Life Sciences, or Humanities
• Ability to work in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
• Excellent written English skills and attention to detail
• Familiarity with MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
Qualification : Ph.D, M.Sc
Location : Bangalore
Industry Type : Pharma
How to apply:
Take this short practice test to get a sense of the type of questions asked: bit.ly/mockmcqs
Got most of them correct? Proceed to the actual test : bit.ly/cactuseditingnmm
Not quite there yet? Take this free self-paced course on the basics of language and editing : bit.ly/cactuseditingbasics
Once you are done, you should be better prepared for the actual test.
For any questions and concerns, email Anuradha at email@example.com.
Note : This is a full-time opportunity, not part-time or freelance.
See All Other Jobs in our Database