Applications are invited for Pharmacists under OSH&FW Society
Applications are invited only from the contractual employees of National Health Mission working in the same post under OSH&FW Society in other districts against the vacant posts as mentioned below.
Post : Pharmacist-RBSK
No of post : 02
Qualification : B.Pharm, D.Pharm
Other Terms & Conditions:
• All positions are contractual in nature for a period of 11 months, which can be extended depending upon requirement and suitability.
• The application should reach the undersigned on or before 30.04.2020 through e-mail only. Incomplete application in any form will be rejected.
• The candidates must submit their scanned copy of their application form & required documents to the NHM mail i.e. email@example.com
• The applications received from out house candidates will not be accepted.
• Candidates have to submit No Objection Certificate cum Continuation certificate for last uninterrupted service in the same post under the society issued by competent authority with the application form, without which they will not be eligible.
• The application form need to be downloaded at dhenkanal.nic.in and filled in application form along with the color passport size photograph, self- attested photocopies of all relevant certificate and mark-sheets shall be submitted by the applicant at the time of appearing for certificate verification, if shortlisted.
• No personal query will be entertained.
• Selection will be done as per the guideline stipulated by Mission Directorate, NHM, Odisha.
• All the applicants are supposed to visit the district web site time to time for getting updates on selection procedure. No paper publications should be awaited.
Eligible Candidates for the above post, who are interested, may apply through online (e-mail) in the prescribed form to the office of the Chief & Public Health officer cum-District Mission Director, Dhenkanal by 30-04-2020 Applications received after the due date will not be considered. Number of vacancies under this advertisement is provisional which may increase or decrease depending upon the actual Time to time notification regarding status of selection process will be web hoisted in district web-site. The undersigned reserves the right to cancel / reject any or all the applications without assigning any reason thereof. This office will not be responsible for any postal delay.
See All Other Jobs in our Database