Vacancy for Senior Officer in Production at Johnson & Johnson
Johnson & Johnson is the world’s most comprehensive and broadly based manufacturer of health care products. The organization is comprised of more than 250 operating companies with over 120,000 employees located in some 60 countries. With Global sales of USD 81.6 billion in 2018, Johnson & Johnson is recognized as one of the most admired and respected companies in the world.
Post : Senior Officer - Production
• Ensure that all the manufacturing activities in the shop floor are carried in compliance with Drug and Cosmetics Act,1940, applicable Schedule and rules made thereunder.
• Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices and Good Documentation Practices are followed in the Shop-floor.
• Train the shop-floor personnel on the regulatory requirements and the manufacturing processes.
• Departmental resources planning based on the S&OP plans
• Meet customer service requirements
• Delivering the production & OEE targets
• Ensure Documentation control of the department– Batch record Sheets, production log books, & other documentation required to meet GMP & HSE requirements
• Ensure Good Manufacturing Practices in the department
• Proper Accounting of materials in ERP system
• Support new products development, trials, validation & CIP projects
• Drive improvement projects to Control material wastage & meet the expected manufacturing yields
• Development of team & maintain good Industrial relations with shop floor employees. Drive Lean culture on the shop floor
Experience : 4+ years
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Maharashtra-Greater Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Operations (Generalist)
End Date : 15th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database