Vacancy for M.Pharm/Ph.D as Scientific Officer at Tata Memorial Centre | Pay Matrix Rs.78,800/-
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patients care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to Life and Health sciences. ACTREC, TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality who are keen to pursue a career in TMC.
Post : Scientific Officer ‘E’, Tissue Bank : (01 Ur)
Level : Level 12 [Pre-revised PB-3, Rs.15600-39100 + 7600 GP]
Level of Pay in Pay Matrix : Rs.78,800/- Level 12, Cell 1
Age : 45 yrs. (Upper Age limit as on 30.04.2019)
Qualification & Experience :
Ph.D in Biotechnology / Pharmacy / Life Sciences or Allied Health Sciences with minimum 10 years experience of working in a Laboratory in a reputed hospital or institution out of which 3 years should be post doctoral.
Candidates with Masters in Biotechnology / Pharmacy / Life Sciences or Allied Health Sciences with minimum 3 years experience of working in a Laboratory in a reputed hospital or health related institution may be considered in Level 10, Cell 1 (Rs.56100) with age limit of 35 years.
Preference will be given to qualified candidates with experience in Tissue Banking, Tissue Engineering for transplantation, Laboratory management inclusive of maintaining clean environments and use of aseptic techniques, and as investigators in published research studies. The candidate will be required to work with human tissues and assist with the procurement of tissues from deceased donors.
Location : Tata Memorial Hospital, Parel, Mumbai.
1. Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application. Experience will be reckoned post required qualifications.
2. Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules. 3. Age Relaxation :
(a) Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Other categories as per the instructions of Govt. of India as under:
05 Years : SC /ST
03 Years : OBC
10 Years : PWD [additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in case of OBC]
Ex-servicemen : length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt. of India)
(b) Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for Departmental candidates, candidates with additional qualification and higher experience and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis / under project / on contract basis.
4. Application fee:
(a) Candidate shall pay the application fees of 300/- online by using Debit Card / Credit Card.
(b) SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
(c) The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research work record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
(a) Allowances: In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, TA etc. will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
(b) Training & Development: All officers will be eligible for institutional financial support for active participation in National & International Medical meetings, workshops and conferences after their probation is closed.
(c) Medical Facility: Will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
(d) Accommodation: Residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
(e) Retirement Benefits: All are eligible for retirement benefits and pension under the New Pension Scheme.
7. Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC (Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai, ACTREC, Mumbai, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,Sangrur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag, Mahamana Pt.Madan Mohan Maliviya Cancer Centre(BHU),Varanasi, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi, BBCI,Guwahati on the needs of the Units concerned as and when necessary.
8. The TMC also may exercise the option to offer appointments on “Contract Basis” for a fixed term on a consolidated remuneration.
For More Info Go Next Page...