Require Specialty Care Advisor at Bristol-Myers Squibb
Bristol-Myers Squibb is a differentiated company, led by our unique BioPharma strategy that leverages the reach and resources of a major pharma company paired with the entrepreneurial spirit and agility of a biotech firm. We work every day to deliver innovative medicines for patients with serious and life-threatening diseases. Each day, our employees around the world work together for patients – it drives everything we do. We are focused on helping millions of patients around the world in disease areas such as oncology, cardiovascular, immunoscience and fibrosis.
Post : Specialty Care Advisor
1. Driving sales in the assigned territory as per organization’s objectives
2. Potential mapping of doctors and institutions
3. Identify opportunities at market place, develop and maintain good relations with customers, hospital pharmacies, hospital authorities, distributors etc.
4. Organize scientific meetings to enhance company’s image, awareness about therapy area, products
5. Effective record keeping, maintain the data and timely submission of the data
6. Active participation in cycle meetings, NSM to ensure sales skills, in-clinic effectiveness, product knowledge and competitor’s knowledge is maintained
7. Manage the process of hospital formulary inclusion to allow usage of product in that hospital
8. Ensure BMS values and ethics are followed while conducting business.
• Pharmacy or Science graduate,
• Excellent knowledge of English, Hindi would be an asset,
• Pharma sales experience of at least 5 years,
• Knowledge of a local market,
• Oncology experience would be an asset.
Experience : 5 years
Qualification : B.Pharm, B.Sc
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Speciality Care
End Date : 15th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database