Require Clinical Data Coordinator at Covance
Covance is one of the world’s largest and most comprehensive drug development services companies with more than 11,000 employees in 60 countries. Through its nonclinical, clinical and commercialization services, Covance has helped pharmaceutical and biotech companies develop one-third of all prescription medicines in the market today.
Post : Clinical Data Coordinator I
• Assist in preparation of Data Entry guidelines for selected project
• Perform the following duties with guidance from line manager and / or more experienced colleagues - Understand and follow the Data Management Plan (DMP) with regards to project specific activities related to their function. Perform data entry from CRFs into the clinical database as required; Test data entry screens per data entry guidelines and Case Report Forms (CRFs) for selected projects.
• Continually apply DMP changes to daily work activities, reference data issues log to resolve queries whenever possible, generate data queries as directed by the Project Data Manager; conduct quality control processes including Case Report Forms (CRFs) to database review.
• Independently perform data cleaning including query activity and Electronic Data Capture (EDC) Status changes. Identify and report issues and data trends. Communication with regards to issues and concerns along with suggested resolution. Completion of assigned tasks in a timely manner meeting assigned goals for tasks. Run reports as requested and needed for daily tasks
• Reconcile project files, reports, listings and other documents generated in data management against the EDC database for accuracy and completeness of data management processes
• Perform all tasks to relevant Chiltern and/or Sponsor SOPs, ICH or other regulatory guidelines in Data Management
• Perform other duties as required by the Department
Graduate/Post graduate in biological science or a related discipline in science/healthcare field or equivalent ; Minimum 2 years of experience in CDM or Pharmaceutical Industry or an equivalent combination of education and experince to successfully perform the key responsibilities of the job.
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : Graduate/Post graduate
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Clinical Data Management
End Date : 30th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database