Job Openings for Pharmacy graduates in Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre
The Tata Memorial Centre (TMC) is a Comprehensive Cancer Centre with a mission to achieve the highest standards in patients care, cancer prevention, cancer research and professional development for oncology and allied disciplines. TMC is an autonomous Grant-In-Aid Institute of the Department of Atomic Energy, Government of India. TMC is affiliated to Homi Bhabha National Institute (HBNI). The HBNI is a Deemed University of the Department of Atomic Energy with a mission to develop high quality postgraduate educational programs in science and technology including those related to Life and Health sciences. ACTREC, TMC invites applications from eligible candidates of Indian nationality who are keen to pursue a career in TMC.
Post : Scientific Assistant ‘B’ (Radio-Diagnosis) : (01-Sc)
Level : Level 6 [Pre-revised PB-2,Rs.9300-34800 + 4200 GP]
Level of Pay in Pay Matrix : Rs.35,400/- Level 6, Cell 1
Age : 30 yrs. (Upper Age limit as on 30.04.2019)
Qualification & Experience : B.Sc. in Radiological Imaging Technology from a recognized University OR B.Sc. in any subject / B. Pharmacy with minimum two years Diploma in Medical Imaging Technology from State Board of Technical Education or any equivalent Diploma from a recognized Board / University. Candidates should have minimum 01 year Internship / experience from a large hospital with experience in CT and MRI.
Location : Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag
1. Age & experience will be reckoned as on the last date of online application. Experience will be reckoned post required qualifications.
2. Reservation of posts under various categories shall be applicable as per Govt. Rules. 3. Age Relaxation :
(a) Upper age is relaxable for persons belonging to Reserved Categories such as SC/ST/OBC/PWD/Ex-servicemen & Other categories as per the instructions of Govt. of India as under:
05 Years : SC /ST
03 Years : OBC
10 Years : PWD [additional 5 years in case of SC/ST & 3 years in case of OBC]
Ex-servicemen : length of service in Armed forces plus 3 years (additional relaxation in case of SC/ST/OBC as per the instructions of Govt. of India)
(b) Age relaxation maximum by 5 years for Departmental candidates, candidates with additional qualification and higher experience and candidates working in TMC on temporary basis / under project / on contract basis.
4. Application fee:
(a) Candidate shall pay the application fees of 300/- online by using Debit Card / Credit Card.
(b) SC/ST/Female Candidates / Persons with Disabilities / Ex-servicemen (1st time applying for civil post after serving any rank) are exempted from paying application fees.
(c) The application fee paid will not be refunded under any circumstances.
5. Candidates may be offered a higher or lower grade than what is advertised based on their working experience, research work record and overall assessment at the time of interview and recommendation of the Selection Committee.
(a) Allowances: In addition to pay, other allowances including DA, HRA, TA etc. will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
(b) Training & Development: All officers will be eligible for institutional financial support for active participation in National & International Medical meetings, workshops and conferences after their probation is closed.
(c) Medical Facility: Will be admissible as per the prevailing rules of TMC.
(d) Accommodation: Residential accommodation will be provided subject to availability.
(e) Retirement Benefits: All are eligible for retirement benefits and pension under the New Pension Scheme.
7. Candidates appointed will be rotated in any Units of TMC (Tata Memorial Hospital,Mumbai, ACTREC, Mumbai, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital,Sangrur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Mullanpur, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital & Research Centre, Vizag, Mahamana Pt.Madan Mohan Maliviya Cancer Centre(BHU),Varanasi, Homi Bhabha Cancer Hospital, Varanasi, BBCI,Guwahati on the needs of the Units concerned as and when necessary.
8. The TMC also may exercise the option to offer appointments on “Contract Basis” for a fixed term on a consolidated remuneration.
For More Info Go Next Page...