Recruitment for Pharmacists (08) in Zilla Parishad
Zilla Parishad plays the important role in the development of the rural area of the district. ZP provides the Education, Helath, Water, Road, Agricalture services to the rural peoples. Public body elected by the rural peoples rules the Zilla Parishad.
Post : Pharmacist
No of Posts : 08
1) Degree or Diploma in pharmacy from recognised institute.
2) Registered in Maharashtra state pharmacy council as per pharmacy act 1948.
Pay scale: Rs. 5200-20200 grade pay 2800
Age limit : 18 years to 45 Years
Recruitment Process Fee:
UR category: 500 Rs
Reserved Category: 250 Rs
1. Candidates must be Citizen of India.
2. Candidates should be a resident of Maharashtra State.
3. Domicile certificate required.
Online Test Status / Level
1) The level of question in online examination will not be more than that of the minimum educational qualification prescribed in the admission rule of that post.
2) The status of the examination for the posts in which the minimum qualification for the position is equivalent to the degree of the recognized university in India. But the question marks of Marathi and English subjects in this subject will be same as the level of Higher Secondary Examination (Class 12).
For More Info Go Next Page...