Recruitment for Pharmacists in Indian Railways | Government Jobs
East Coast Railway – one of the blue chip zones of Indian Railways came into existence in its present form with effect from 1st April 2003. Since then, the new zonal railway headquarter has been functioning at Bhubaneswar, the capital city in the state of Orissa. The geographical jurisdiction of the railway is however extended over three states encompassing almost all parts of Orissa alongwith parts of Srikakulam, Vizainagaram & Visakhapatnam districts of North Eastern Andhra Pradesh, and Bastar & Dantewada districts of Chhatisgarh State. As such, these regions with a long coastal line are rich in mineral and other natural resources, and are on the threshold of an industrial upsurge.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications are invited from Indian Citizens, for engagement as paramedical staff for the posts as mentioned below on contract basis, for Central Hospital, East Coast Railway, Bhubaneswar. Eligible candidates having the following qualifications, age, experience and fulfilling other terms and conditions may appear before the Board for interview along with duly filled in application in the given format with all relevant certificates/testimonials in original and self-attested copies of each.
No of posts : 02-UR
Age : 20-35 years
Minimum Educational/Professional/Technical Qualification
10+2 in Science or its equivalent, with 2 years diploma in Pharmacy and registration with Pharmacy Council of India or registration with State Pharmacy Council.
Experience : Minimum 03 (Three) years working experience is required.
a) Age will be reckoned as on the date of notification. Upper age limit is relaxable upto 3 years for OBC candidates and 5 years to the candidates of SC/ST community.
b) The vacancies are provisional and may increase or decrease as per administrative necessity. There may be ‘wait-listed/stand-by’ candidates against the notified panel/select list who may be engaged as per necessity.
Period of contract: Upto 30.06.2019 or till the vacant posts are filled up by Departmental candidates through promotion /Regular recruitment through RRB whichever is earlier. Further extension is to be considered as and when the scheme is extended by Railway Board.
Remuneration : Pay in Pay Level Rs. 29200/- in Level 5 of 7th CPC plus admissible allowances.
Other Terms and Conditions
1. The selected candidates will be engaged on contract terms for a period upto 30.06.2019 or for a period of one year from the date of joining subject to extension of validity of the scheme for contractual appointment of Paramedical staff by Railway Board or till the vacant posts are filled up by RRB candidates/by promotion of regular incumbents, whichever is earlier. The engagement of the above candidates is a stop gap arrangement and will not count as service. Extension beyond 30.06.2019 will however, be subject to continuation of validity of the scheme by the Railway Board.
2. The minimum working hours are 08 hours per day that may include day/night or day-cum-night as per exigency of service.
3. The rest/weekly off may be on different days not necessarily on holidays, etc.
4. All the candidates should have good physical, sound mental conditions as per Railway Medical Standards and they will be subjected to medical examination as per extant railway rules and those who are found fit in the prescribed medical examination will be engaged on contract terms.
5. Candidates selected will have to undergo preliminary professional evaluation and verification of required documents by committee of officers of Railways.
For More Info Go Next Page...