Recruitment for M.S Pharm, M.Pharm in Cancer Research at NIPER
National Institute of Pharmaceutical Education and Research (NIPER) is the first national level institute in pharmaceutical sciences with a proclaimed objective of becoming a centre of excellence for advanced studies and research in pharmaceutical sciences. The Government of India has declared NIPER as an 'Institute of National Importance'. It is an autonomous body set up under the aegis of Department of Pharmaceuticals, Ministry of Chemicals and Fertilizers, Government of India. The Institute is conceived to provide leadership in pharmaceutical sciences and related areas not only within the country, but also to the countries in South East Asia, South Asia and Africa. NIPER is a member of Association of Indian Universities and Association of Commonwealth Universities.
Post : JRF
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for temporary Junior Research Fellow (JRF) position a project funded by Department of Science and Technology (DST) –Science and Engineering Research Board (SERB). The position is temporary and the offer will be initially for a period of ONE Year that can be extended further based on the performance and will be co terminus with the project. If the candidate also fulfils the institute criteria, admission in Ph. D through NIPER entrance may be considered.
Project Title : Aptamer targeted dendronized polymeric nanoparticles to deliver Anti-miRNA for treatment of Triple Negative Breast Cancer
Essential Qualification: M.S. (Pharm.) (Pharmaceutics/Biotechnology/ Pharmacology); M.Pharm. (Pharmaceutics/Formulations); M.Tech. (Pharm.) (Biotechnology); M.Tech. (Biomedical Engineering/Biotechnology/Chemical Engineering).
Essential experience: Work experience in Handling cancer cell lines, Western blot analysis, Gel electrophoresis, SDS-PAGE, qRT-PCR, siRNA/miRNA transfection
Desirable experience: Flow cytometry, Confocal microscopy, Aptamer.
NOTE : NET/GATE/GPAT qualified candidates will be given preference.
The selected candidate will work on project objectives not limited to:
1. Polymer bioconjugation
2. Formulation development and characterization of siRNA/microRNAloaded polymeric nanoparticles
3. Evaluation of cellular binding, endosomal escape tendency
4. Stability, Cytotoxicity assay and transfection studies
5. Evaluation of gene silencing and anticancer activity
6. Evaluation of Pharmacodynamics, Organ toxicity
Fellowship : Rs. 25,000+20% HRA per month
Interested candidates should send their applications strictly in the attached application format via email to Registrar, NIPER-A( email@example.com)with a copy to PI at Email: Dr. Rakesh K. Tekade (firstname.lastname@example.org). Please write “Application for JRF-RT2” in the subject line of the email. The shortlisted candidates will be intimated by email.
• Original certificates and self-attested copies of all certificates need to be presented before the interview for verification.
• No TA/DA will be paid for attending the interview.
• Canvassing in any form will lead to disqualification of candidature.
• Application should be strictly according to the attached format.
• Application Deadline is 20th April, 2019
• Tentative date of interview: 26th April 2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database