Job in Capability Network - Products - Life Science at Accenture | 11 Posts - MBA professionals
Accenture is a global management consulting, technology services and outsourcing company, with approximately 275,000 people serving clients in more than 120 countries. Combining unparalleled experience, comprehensive capabilities across all industries and business functions, and extensive research on the world’s most successful companies, Accenture collaborates with clients to help them become high-performance businesses and governments. The company generated net revenues of US$28.6 billion for the fiscal year ended Aug. 31, 2013.
Post : CN - Strategy - MC – Products - Life Science - 11 posts
This role is for a R&D Analyst in the Life Sciences industry team within the Products Operating Group in Accenture Management Consulting’s Capability Network (CN) practice. CN is being grown aggressively to service overseas markets and has grown from startup mode to over 3000 consultants today. “Products” is one of Accenture's five Operating Groups. The Products operating group is fueled by the power of its five industry groups— Automotive & Industrial Equipment, Transportation & Travel Services, Consumer Goods & Services, Health & Life Sciences and Retail. Given the diversity of industries, Products is uniquely positioned to help clients achieve high performance with differentiated industry, functional and technology transformation offerings.
The Life Sciences Analyst will be responsible for helping in driving our Life Sciences clients’ strategy and business planning efforts. Responsibilities may include:
• Project Delivery: Work on small to medium-size teams to deliver projects for global clients. Responsibilities may include strategy and process design in the following areas:
• Business Development: Support efforts of global sales team to identify and win potential opportunities within the practice.
• Industry Experience: Provide industry expertise in various sub-segments of the LS industry
Domain Development : Development of assets and methodologies, development of point-of-view, research or white papers, internal tools or materials for use by larger community. Acquiring skills that have utility across industry groups.
• MBA from Tier-1 B-Schools or have rich experience in case not from Tier-1 B-School
• Possesses good functional and domain knowledge and provides specialized inputs. Has relevant experience in the same area and / or has an educational background within the domain
• Can solve a structured and defined problem in a functional area. Can break the problem into smaller modules and go into details and define each module.
Qualification : MBA
Location : Bengaluru
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Strategy, Products
End Date : 25th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database