Job for Staff Pharmacist at Walmart | Gainesville, USA
At Walmart, we help people save money so they can live better. This mission serves as the foundation for every decision we make, from responsible sourcing to sustainability—and everything in between. As a Walmart associate, you will play an integral role in shaping the future of retail, tech, merchandising, finance and hundreds of other industries.
Post : Staff Pharmacist
• Demonstrates up-to-date expertise and applies this to the development, execution, and improvement of action plans
• Ensures compliance with Company and legal policies, procedures, and regulations for assigned areas
• Maintains confidential information, documentation, and assigned records as required
• Models compliance with company policies and procedures and supports company standards of ethics and integrity
• Models, enforces, and provides direction and guidance to Associates on proper Customer service approaches and techniques to ensure Customer needs, complaints, and issues are successfully resolved within Company guidelines and standards.
• Provides and supports the implementation of business solutions
• Provides comprehensive patient care to customers
• Provides pharmaceutical care to Customers, including processing and accurately dispensing prescription orders, counseling Customers regarding health care and prescription medication needs, maintaining confidential information, maintaining controlled medication and required documentation.
• Bachelor's Degree in Pharmacy or PharmD degree, or equivalent FPGE (NABP).
• Completion of an ACPE Accredited Immunization training program (for example, APhA, Pharmacy School Curriculum, State Pharmacy Association sponsored).
• Pharmacy license (by job entry date).
Qualification : B.Pharm, Pharm.D
Location : Gainesville, USA
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : Pharmacist
End Date : 15th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database