Job for Sales and Marketing Executive at V-Clear Aligners | 07 posts
V-Clear Aligners is a global medical device company with industry-leading innovative products such as clear aligners, We have globally proved equipment like medit Intraoral scanners, and Ortho CAD Software digital services that help dental professionals achieve the clinical results they expect and deliver effective, cutting-edge dental options to their patients.
Post : Sales and Marketing Executive
No of Posts : 07
Energetic Freshers Wanted for Dental Device Marketing:
As Marketing Executive you will develop strong relationships with customers and distributor partners, introduce them to our premier products and support their ongoing needs.
Duties and Responsibilities :
• Sales and Marketing of Dental Device / products.
• Responsible for achieving territory quota, and increasing sales within our top accounts
• Contact & Meet potential customers at hospitals, clinics, doctors’ offices, and nursing homes.
• Persuading clients to buy your company’s products.
• Organizing or attending demonstrations/ conferences.
• Planning sales work schedules and weekly and monthly timetables, discussing future targets with management.
• Initiate and coordinate development of action plans to penetrate new markets/clients.
• Maintain accurate records of all pricings, sales, and activity reports. Keeping records of sales and customers.
• Responsible for pending payments follow up on weekly / monthly basis and report to management.
• ERP reporting/ leads follow up on daily basis and report.
• Update customer feedback and competitor’s activity in your area and report to concern Management.
• Develop new prospects and interacts with existing customers directly or in collaboration with references to sell the division’s products and services.
• Build positive working relationships with medical staff to reach or exceed sales targets.
• Bachelor’s degree BBA/MBA (Marketing/ healthcare), BDS with Marketing exposure, B.Pharm
• 0 to 1 years’ experience of selling / marketing is a plus, Experience in/or appreciation of medical/dental industry preferred.
• Prospecting Skills, Meeting Sales Goals.
• Motivation for Sales, Aptitude in delivering attractive presentations, willing to learn new technology
• Negotiation skills.
• Strong oral and written communication skills are required
• Capable of working independently, high Energy level.
• Frequent local travel within city is required and will vary depending upon the specific territory.
Experience : 0-1 year
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Medical Device
End Date : 15th May, 2019
All candidates please send CVs to email@example.com or watsapp -
V Clear Aligners Pvt Ltd
See All Other Jobs in our Database