Job for Quality Assurance Incharge at West Coast Pharmaceutical
Established in the year 1965. ‘West Coast Pharmaceutical Works Limited’ has garnered a respectable name for itself in the domain of processing, supplying and exporting pharmaceutical products. Over the years, we have grown into a vast organization. Our experience and dedication makes us capable of processing all kinds of effective medicinal products. West-Coast Pharmaceuticals Works Limited is a global pharmaceutical company. It manufactures Pharmaceutical finished formulations, Dietary Supplements & Cosmetic Products. Company also Manufacturer Disinfectant Products. (All hospital disinfectant products), Medicated Soaps, Food Supplements/ Nutraceuticals products, Veterinary products, Sustained release drugs, Ready Premix, Herbal Products, OTC category products.
Post : QA Incharge
No of post : 02
• Approve and verify implementation of defined systems , standards and procedures.
• Ensure availability of approved procedures and specifications for reference.
• Ensure compliance to national and international regulatory cGMP requirements.
• Review batch manufacturing record before giving batch release.
• Review and authorise Validation Master Plan, protocols and provide support for validation.
• Ensure compliance of change control procedure.
• Ensure training program of all employee.
• Ensure compliance of cGMP through audits.
• carry out process control including in process checks/ inspections/line clearance.
• Investigate complaints, deviations and non conformance.
• Handling of regulatory audits at site.
• Take actions on product recall and investigate the reason.
• Review Batch Manufacturing Record, verify reconciliation of batch inputs, batch yields and finally release the product.
• document control and ensure proper archival and fast retrieval of records.
• Evaluation and approval of all vendors supplying material to west coast pharmaceutical works ltd.
Experience : 5 year
Qualification : B.Pharm
Location : Ahmedabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : IPQA
Salary : 500000 PA
End Date : 10th May, 2019
Send your Resume at : firstname.lastname@example.org
West Coast Pharmaceutical
See All Other Jobs in our Database