Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Head in Digital & Continuous Improvement at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Head - Digital & Continuous Improvement
• Identification and implementation of key initiatives for improvement of operational processes and digital transformation in alignment with business needs of SDC and Global Product development
• Monitoring, analysis and implementation of key performance indicators for SDC and individual functions within SDC as per internal and external criteria
• Leadership and coordination of functional groups involved in initiatives of operational improvements and digital transformation
• Identification and demonstration of best practices within local, global and external space to foster collaboration, drive efficiency and innovation on digital technologies, lean processes, management practices and culture
• Establishment and maintenance of a working culture of continuous operational improvements and digital transformation
• Communication and connection of initiatives on operational excellence and digital transformation between SDC departments and other organizational units of Sandoz and Novartis.
• Master degree in pharmacy, natural sciences, computer science, economy or other in relevant area
• Excellent understanding of generic pharmaceutical development organization and processes
• Min. 5 years of experience in relevant area
• Experience in project management or consultancy in relevant area (desired)
• Excellent knowledge and understanding of digital technologies, high agility and »do it smart« attitude
• Technical and digital savvy
• Active command in English with excellent written and spoken communication skills.
Experience : 5 years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 10th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database