Job for M.Pharm, M.Sc as Associate Scientist in Analytical Development at Novartis
Novartis has one of the most exciting product pipelines in the industry today. A pipeline of innovative medicines brought to life by diverse, talented and performance driven people. All of which makes them one of the most rewarding employers in their field.
Post : Associate Scientist 2 Analytical Development
1. Meet quality, quantity and timelines in all assigned projects.
2. Perform and document scientific experiments
3. Plan & organize scientific experiments under minimal guidance from more experienced team members. Seeks proactively for support and coaching from Project Leader, Scientific Expert or other team members during the whole process if necessary.
4. Provide documentation of raw data (ARD) evaluate and contribute to interpretation and report results under minimal guidance from more experienced team members. (ARD & PHAD)
5. Provide experimental details, evaluate and contribute to interpretation of results under minimal guidance (PHAD)
6. Optimize existing methods (lab or plant) or contribute to new method development and reproduce published methods and develop more efficient ones (ARD
7. Optimize existing composition and processes (lab or plant) and develop formulation composition and process (PHAD).
8. Actively transfer procedures/instructions to pilot plant or production, including troubleshooting, process steering controls etc.
9. Communicate and address problems, perform safety and literature searches under moderate guidance from more experienced team member.
10. Collaborate with other team members to facilitate deliveries of DS and/or DP.
1. Masters Degree in Science or Pharmacy with Minimum 3 years to 4.5 years of relevant experience
2. Awareness/proven experience for safe handling of chemicals, potentially dangerous materials and equipment.
3. Good scientific or technical knowledge in a specific area (e.g. synthetic, analytical, galenical)
4. Active command in English with excellent written and spoken communication skills
Experience : 3 years to 4.5 years
Qualification : M.Sc, M.Pharm
Location : Hyderabad, AP
Industry Type : Pharma
Functional Area : R&D
End Date : 20th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database