Job for M.Pharm as QA/QC Chemist at Ishita Drugs & Industries Limited
Ishita Drugs & Industries Limited is the flagship company of the ‘Ishita’ Group, which is a respected member of the Indian Business community for more than 3 decades. The Group’s interests encompass manufacturing of a large number of Bulk Actives and their salts, Drug Intermediates etc.
Post : QA/QC Chemist
No of posts : 02
• Job requires knowledge of functions of Quality Assurance in API and pharmaceutical intermediate manufacturing to strictly make sure plant is following GMP as per regulated market.
• Over-viewing finished product analysis data and releasing finished product.
• Performing all tasks required by QA such as making BMR's, SOP's, Change control system, Deviations, Market complaints, Annual review reports, Validations, Qualifications, • Vendor Audits, Training, Preparing other Documentation for example Site Master File & Validation Master Plan, QMS Implementation etc.
• Candidate will also be responsible for facing Regulatory Audits from customers and authorities from regulated markets and be able to effectively communicate with them in English.
• Handling of Instruments like HPLC, UV Spectrophotometer, Auto Titrator, Dissolution apparatus
• Should be having knowledge of Calibration
• Experience in analytical method development and validation
• Competent of stability analysis and reporting
• Preparation of SOPs
• Review of all Q.C. documents - RM/PM and in process sampling and testing.
Experience : 2 years
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Sanand
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : QA/QC
Salary : Rs 15000 to 30000
Email : firstname.lastname@example.org ; email@example.com
Ishita Drugs & Industries Ltd.
See All Other Jobs in our Database