Job for M.Pharm as Formulation Researcher at Teva Pharmaceutical
Teva is a global pharmaceutical leader and the world’s largest generic medicines producer, committed to improving health and increasing access to quality health solutions worldwide. Our employees are at the core of our success, with colleagues in over 80 countries delivering the world’s largest medicine cabinet to 200 million people every day. We offer a uniquely diverse portfolio of products and solutions for patients and we’ve built a promising pipeline centered around our core therapeutic areas. We are continually developing patient-centric solutions and significantly growing both our generic and specialty medicines business through investment in research and development, marketing, business development and innovation. This is how we improve health and enable people to live better, healthier lives.
Post : Formulation Researcher II
• Formulation development of solid oral dosage form.
• Planning detailed activities related to formulations and execution of the same within targeted time limits.
• Optimization of formula, process optimization trials, feasibility batches, stability studies for smooth execution at scale up level.
• Co-ordination with various departments like ARD, regulatory, MS&T, vendors, purchase and other cross functional teams for smooth development and execution of project.
• Technology transfer of developed products to production/manufacturing site.
• Pharmaceutical dosgae form development experience.
• Should have exposure to regulatory erquirement of market like US, Europe etc.
• PC skills – familiarity with Microsift Office product including Word, excel, powerpoint TACT, SRS Standards.
• Good critical thinking capability and the ability to advance logical arguments.
• Good communication skills including the capability to lead from a technical perspective.
• Systematic troubleshooting skills
• Good organizing and coorinating skills.
• Ability to work independently and reliably deliver results.
Qualification : M.Pharm
Location : Mumbai
Industry Type : Pharma / Healthcare / Clinical research
Functional Area : Formulation
End Date : 25th May, 2019
See All Other Jobs in our Database