We are engaged into outsourcing of the candidates for our pharma clients.
Post : Medical Representative, Area Manager, Regional Manager
Launch the Company successfully in the designated area by appointment of CFA, Distributors and Sales Team immediately upon joining Achieve defined business targets by managing Sales Team with an overall responsibility to generate business within the assigned therapy area and geography
• Responsible for business achievement for respective therapy area to achieve budget through team
• Manage external customers to ensure business development through support generally aiming at developing and implementing business growth opportunities
• Control & monitor team performance towards compliance and ethical working by engaging the team and tracking their performance
• Ensuring planning, monitoring and reviews of team performance and aligning their individual objectives to organization objectives to overall raising their performance as per expectation
Major Activities / Tasks
• Prepare business plans of the therapy and implement the same for business growth
• Map competition in market and their strategy on activities and products; develop and implement actions accordingly down the line
• Set the targets and goals for individuals in the team
• Effectively manage P&L for business growth
• Ensure HO strategies down the line and effective utilization of material/HO campaigns
• Meet with key customers seek market feedback and build strategies as per need
• Execute annual engagement plan for KOLs as per customer profiling metrics
• Handle top accounts of assigned region
• Drive medico marketing events and initiatives to build therapy and companyimage across designated geographical area
• Develop new business opportunities through various channels
• Review distribution services to monitor secondary and primary business against the sales plan weekly; engage stockists, semi-stockists, chemists
• Make investments in local marketing activities and ensure maximum ROI
• Deploy team to ensure the complete coverage of the potential markets
• Recruit quality resource hiring through effective spotting from competitors
• Conduct preliminary interview of spotted talent and refer accordingly
• Ensure effective induction and on boarding program for newly hired employees
• Monitor team's performance and motivate them to reach targets
• Recognize employee achievement from time to time to ensure team is increasingly associated for achieving organizational goals
• Address and resolve all concerns / challenges relating to team
• Ensure coverage of all team under various training interventions on distribution, activities/camps, business management, behavioural and interpersonal skills
• Monitor tour plans, basic working and sales performance of team
• Conduct monthly reviews to evaluate performance of individuals and plan actions
• Analyse ROI of promotional activities, major sponsorship, discounted business etc.
• Ensure adherence towards compliant and ethical working in field
• Cascade goals to the team in the beginning of the year, monitor and review team performance on regular basis to ensure budgeted achievement
• Provide ongoing feedback to the team to improve performance during one on one or team interactions
• Provide coaching and guidance during joint field work
• Conducting Mid-Year and final review as per goals set in the beginning of the month
• Identify individual performance gaps and recommend trainings for the development
• Develop high potential talent within the team to take on future roles
• Describe the major challenges you face in carrying out the job, and what you do in order to overcome them.
• Right spotting and hiring of candidate
• Identifying and approaching new customers
• Stringent regulatory bodies and internal unavoidable constraints leading to business loss
• Driving efficiency among all team to achieve profitable growth
• Keeping external customers engaged at all times to generate business
Who (internal/external) does this position interact with on a regular basis to perform this role? How often and for what purpose?
Doctor for strengthening relationships (weekly)
Chemist for secondary sales data and issue resolution (weekly)
Stockiest for secondary sales data and issue resolution (weekly)
Competitors to understand market trends, etc. (as per need basis)
Potential candidates for hiring (as per need basis)
• Business Volume Growth Month Wise
• 5 -6 reportees - Area Business Managers
• Individual MCL coverage of 20-25 doctors.
• Primary and secondary sales budget achievement on monthly basis
• EAS expenses of team below 1% of the sales
• Maintain expiry and sales returns below 2%
• Profitable YPM & growth
• List the key decisions this job can take on its own and some key recommendations made to reporting manager (or others) for approval
• Design and execution of plan for doctors engagement
• EAS expense for activities / engagement programs recommended to Reporting Business Manager
• Leave approval of Business Managers
• Top doctors engagement in Medical Conferences / programs recommended to Reporting Business Manager
• Tour plan of Self & team
For More Info Go Next Page...
• Graduate preferably with science background.
• 7-10 years of experience with minimum 2 years in similar role as a team leader in pharmaceutical industry.
• Good at People management.
• Effective communication and analytical skills
• Effective in decision making
• Problem solving attitude
Responsibilities & Duties
• Launch the Company successfully in the designated area by appointment of CFA, Distributors and Sales Team.
• Achieve defined business targets by managing Sales Team with an overall responsibility to generate business within the assigned therapy area and geography
Experience : PAN India
Qualification : B.Sc
Location : PAN India
Industry Type : Pharma/ Healthcare/ Clinical research
Functional Area : Sales
Send resume to email@example.com
See All Other Jobs in our Database