GREAT Scholarships 2019 India
In collaboration with the UK’s GREAT Britain campaign, the British Council is offering up to 35 full tuition scholarships over a broad range of subjects. This is a great opportunity for Indian students wishing to access a UK university education.
• Applicants must have completed their secondary education in India.
• Applicants must be Indian passport holders and resident in India at the time of application.
• Applicants should have an excellent academic and extra-curricular track record.
• Applicants should demonstrate leadership qualities and potential
• Applicants must be nominated by a participating UK higher education institution before 15 May 2019.
• Nominated applicants must complete and submit an application form through their chosen UK higher education institution.
• Applications will be reviewed by a select panel and decisions will be made in accordance with set parameters.
The GREAT Scholarships 2019 are for prospective students enrolling into participating UK higher education institutions on full-time undergraduate or postgraduate courses starting in September or October 2019.
For undergraduate students, the scholarship covers the tuition fee for the first year of study only.
For postgraduate students, the scholarship covers the full tuition fee for one-year master’s degrees, or the tuition fee for the first year of two-year master’s degrees.
Please note, other costs, such as travel and living expenses, are not covered by the scholarship and are the responsibility of the scholar.
See All Other Jobs in our Database