Career for Pharmacists at RIMS - Government Jobs
The Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences (RIMS) is a Medical Institute of Ranchi University in Ranchi, the capital of Jharkhand, India. The college is an autonomous body established under an act of Jharkhand Assembly and is one of the premier medical colleges in the state and India. The institute was established in 1960 and was originally called Rajendra Medical College Hospital after Rajendra Prasad, the first President of India. The Medical College Hospital came into existence in February 1965.Dr N.L. Mitra was the first principal of the college. Dr. K.P. Shrivastava was the first director of the Institute after it was renamed.Currently RIMS is in news for its up gradation.
Post : Pharmacist
Applications with complete bio-data are invited for filling-up the under mentioned posts of 3rd grade (Technical & Non-Technical) under RIMS, Ranchi, An autonomous institute under Government of Jharkhand
No of Posts : 02 (UR-1, ST-1)
i. Essential Qualification :
ISc/10+2 (Science) with Diploma in Pharmacy
A Candidate must be registered in State pharmacy council.
ii. Desirable Qualification & Experience : At least 5 years' experience in 500 hundred bedded hospital.
The Maximum age limit will be as follows:
Unreserved(UR)/EWS : 35 years
BC-I & BC-II : 37 years
Female(UR, BC-I, BC-II) : 38 years
SC/ST(Male & Female) : : 40 years
INSTRUCTION FOR THE CANDIDATES
1. Complete application in prescribed Performa, with bio-data in all respects, signed by the candidate, should reach in the office of the Director, Rajendra Institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi-834009 on/or before 30-04-2019 till 5.00PM by Registered/Speed Post only. After the due date and time (i.e 30-04-2019 till 5.00PM) applications or any other documents shall not be accepted. The institute shall not be responsible for postal delay.
2. The envelope should be super scribed with the post applied for.
3. Separate applications should be sent if the candidate is applying for more than one post in separate envelope.
4. The discipline/subject for which the application(s) is/are being submitted needs to be indicated clearly.
5. Self attested photocopies of the mark sheets of all examinations, certificate(s) of educational qualifications, Caste certificate & all testimonials showing experience etc. and one self attested passport size photographs should be attached with the application form.
6. Incomplete application will not be considered.
7. The period of probation is two years for all posts from the date of their joining.
8. Reservation of Post: Reservation of posts wherever applicable, are on the basis of reservation roster for the state level post with resolution No.- 1433 dated 15-02-2019 issued by the Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms & Rajbhasa, Government of Jharkhand.
9. The candidates who are employed at RIMS and whose remunerations are paid directly by the RIMS administration will have the benefit of age relaxation for one year for each completed year.
10.In case of All thing being equal, the local resident of Jharkhand will have the reference as contained in resolution No. 9567 dated 11-11-2016 of the Department of Personnel, Administrative Reforms & Rajbhasa, Government of Jharkhand.
11. Employees of Government or Semi-government departments should apply through proper channel. However advance copy shall also be accepted provided proof of seeking No Objection Certificate from the employer is annexed with the application.
12. The candidate must be a citizen of India.
13. Reservation roster as per Jharkhand Government Rules is applicable.
14. Director, RIMS, Ranchi reserves the right to reject all or any application without assigning any reason.
15. The candidate must enclose Bank Draft in favour of "Director, Rajendra Institute of Medical ' Sciences, Ranchi PAYABLE AT RANCHI." The amount of bank draft :(i) for General, BC-I, BC-
II Rs. 600/-(Rs. Six Hundred Only) & for SC & ST candidates Rs. 150/-(Rs. One Hundred Fifty Only), which is non refundable in any case.
16. Canvassing in any form and /or bringing in any influence will be treated as disqualification.
17. The benefit of reservation shall be given only to the resident of Jharkhand and the certificate to that effect should and must be issued by the competent authority (ies) of Jharkhand state.
18. The candidate shall not be allowed to join the service of RIMS, Ranchi unless he/she is relieved from previous organization.
19.If any information/ document given by candidate in application from is found to be false and forged, candidature will be cancelled or service will be terminated.
20. Director RIMS, Ranchi reserved right to cancel this advertisement at any time as per exigency.
21. All disputes shall lie in jurisdiction of Ranchi.
22. The number of Vacancy may increase or decrease according to the situation of necessity.
Last Date : 30-04-2019 till 5.00 PM
See All Other Jobs in our Database