Career for M.Pharm, B.Pharm, D.Pharm as Deputy Manager at MPPHSC - Government Jobs
MP Online project has realized the vision of the government to provide government services at the doorsteps of citizen and businesses. During the relatively short term since its establishment, the benefits of the project have penetrated deep into the urban as well as rural areas, and deliver a very wide spectrum of services.
Post : Deputy Manager (Pharmaceuticals)
No of Vacancies : 02
Reservation Status : 01 ST
Pay Scale (Six pay scale) : 15600-39100+5400 Grade Pay
Monthly Contractual Pay (Rs.) (for appointment on contract) : 46300/-
Age Limit up to : 40 Years
Method of Recruitment : Deputation /Direct recruitment on contract
Required Educational Qualification (Essentials) :
• D.Pharma/B. Pharma degree from a reputed university/ institute recognized by the Pharmacy Council of India.
• An approved/registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act, 1948.
For Direct Recruitment on Contract :
• D.Pharma OR
• B.Pharma OR
• M. Pharma OR
• Post Graduation in pharmaceutical management with pharmaceutical background.
• An approved/registered pharmacist under the Pharmacy Act 1948.
Required Work Experience (Essentials) :
• 04 years experiences in Pharmaceutical procurement / warehouse functions (preferably as store/warehouse in- charge)
• Experience in Good Storage & Distribution Practices in accordance with GMP Registrations
For Direct Recruitment on Contract:
• Minimum 8 years of experience for D.Pharma OR
• Minimum 6 years of experience for B.Pharma OR
• Minimum 4 years of experience for M. Pharma OR
• Minimum 4 years of experience for Post Graduation in pharmaceutical management with pharmaceutical background..
• Min. 4 years' experience in procurement of drugs and other pharmaceutical/ medical product in public sector.
In the case of direct recruitment on contract, appointee receives monthly contractual pay as mentioned above and in deputation case the appointee receives the pay & allowances according to his last pay certificate (LPC). The application forms will became available on MP Online website.
Application for the above posts must be submitted online, on MP Online portal up to 25/05/2019.
See All Other Jobs in our Database